Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Everything Sold..... Shop closing inventory clearance sale!!!

Hi Everyone,
If you saw in previous posts I am closing down the shop.
After some friends picking through my inventory I am now posting what there is remaining.
I want to make this easy for me because honestly for once after serving my customers with the best possible quality and service I could achieve I think I deserve to try and make this departure clean.
I have two lots of inventory up for sale.

The first lot is the lab heatsinks we produced and recently I had added standoffs to mount 40mm fan for cooling. In the lot one of the heatsinks has a cooling fan but the rest do not. The fans are easy to come by like the one in the lot came from Amazon.
I will add tot the lot the hardware that goes with the standoffs and the hex wrench for the set screw that secures the laser module. There are 8 heatsinks in the lot. We normally sold this shipped for, I believe $30. I will sell the lot for $100 shipped. This is a good bargain and you could do a group buy or just part it out yourself and make a few bucks.

The second lot is a batch of miscellaneous hosts. There are three mace of dooms in the lot. The two green wrapped hosts are mace of doom like the one between them. I saw no sense in unwrapping them for pics.
Also there is a SnapOn flashlight host like Maglites. It has heatsink and ready to go. Also the is a C8 host. Then the last two in the pic, lower right, are customs I dreamed up. They both use 2 - 18650 batteries.
This lot I am asking $150 for plus $25 in shipping so a total of $175.
Also I will throw in misc focus knobs and hardware and hex wrenches remaining. Basically if it goes to laser hosts I will throw it in the box.

I wish there was more but it is time for me to retire. Some may know that this was my sons shop. He is mrcrouse. When he went back to finish his degree I told him I would run the shop till he got back. Well he is about to graduate and now has no interest in keeping the shop going. I myself am disabled and it has always been a challenge to run the shop therefore it is best to just shut things down.

Send me PM if you are interested in the lots. I really do prefer not to break them up.
Thanks everyone that were customers.
Later and have a great day!
Ed

Last edited:

gozert

Re: Shop closing inventory clearance sale!!!

PM sent

Pman

I would sure like one of those Mace of dooms if anyone wants to split them up. Either that or I'll buy them all and split them up for others.
So, I guess if Gozert isn't buying them all I'll take them;) Let me know and I'll pay ASAP. Won't fall through with me.

Last edited:

As of the moment everything has been spoken for by a forum member. Thanks for your interest.
I want to thank everyone who purchased from us or used our services over the years.
It was a lot of fun.
Thanks again!
Ed

I would LOVE a mace and some focusing knobs if whoever bought it all would split it up!

Pman

Got the message that gozert purchased everything. I would have sold everything except one mace and a few knobs for whatever it divided up to but I'll just say congrats to gozert on a phenomenal deal;)

gozert

That's right Pete. I saw it pop up and inmediately knew I had to take these based on the excellent quality of my Zaser hosts. Don't worry though, I won't be keeping this all for myself to enjoy, just a couple things. I will send you (Pman and Crazyspaz) a PM about the Maces of doom once everything arrives. I'll send you details about the focusing knobs and whatnot as well.

Thank you for your great work Ed!

Last edited:

Pman

Appreciate it but you won fair and square so even though I want one I didn't mean to make that sound against you. Yes I want one but I have no right to feel anything but good will for you:) IF your offer still stands I know my friend Crazy and I would be most grateful.

Last edited:

gozert

Don't worry Pman, it didn't :)

I just felt like explaining to you personally. The Maces won't be sold to anyone else than you two. Just need some time for it to arrive and I gotta organize it a bit.

Appreciate it but you won fair and square so even though I want one I didn't mean to make that sound against you. Yes I want one but I have no right to feel anything but good will for you:) IF you your offer still stands I know my friend Crazy and I would be most grateful.

Darn straight ;) I only regret never being able to get a zaser. And of course if I get a mace of doom, then I will have to get a 3.5W diode...hmm, I may actually be more interested in the C8. Hopefully you can throw some pics up for us when everything arrives.

Last edited:

gozert

Darn straight ;) I only regret never being able to get a zaser. And of course if I get a mace of doom, then I will have to get a 3.5W diode...hmm, I may actually be more interested in the C8. Hopefully you can throw some pics up for us when everything arrives.

Don't take my word for it but I think Offroadfreak8582 still has one left in his thread from last week.

Nute

WOW! I am saddened to hear this! Mr. Ed, you have been more than nice to me, and I want you to know That everything you have made for me, and all the questions you have answered are greatly appreciated! Thank you so much, and enjoy your new found free time.

-Nute

Hi CS,
I have been withEd for a while that man is just amazing with a lathe. Sorry to see him leave the business but things in people's lives change everyday. Over time he made me a lot of hosts some very special . I just wish I could learn how to post pics of some he made me there awesome. He'll be missed immensely no one comes close to his designs and the way there put together heat sink,battery tube and tail cap threaded all separate I have a mace that puts out 3.3W/445nm9mm sweet.

Everything has been sold. Thanks for everyone's interest.

Everyone have a great week!
Ed

I too would have liked a Mace of Doom. Perhaps someone might take the time to do something similar. Oh and all the best Mrcrouse in your future endeavours :)

I would like to buy one if the lab heatsinks if they are available? Thanks