Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Everyone keep an eye out for xuen7

Whenever I get a shipment with outside box damage I always open it in the presence of a employee of the shipper. And the boxes I send out go with the same advice-- if the item is insured the best witness you can have at the PO is the Postmaster. thats why i generally ship with sig. confirmation. If something does not look or feel right drive(if its left for you) the unopened box to the shipper --- then open it.

hak

Last edited:
If you send to the Singapore customs authorities and police authorities his name and address, and let them know that he has been importing lasers...

His life will get VERY interesting.

Singapore is that kind of place.

(I know, I've been incarcerated there for just being EXPOSED to something I should not have been exposed to).

xuen7

Hi guys,

Sorry for taking so long to get back on this but before i say anything...

DSC01979.jpg

and er...

DSC01978.jpg

with that out of the way, what matt said is still true except for the scamming part.. he was most polite to me during the whole transaction and tried his best to sent a replacement. He offered me certain items which i deemed as totally useless therefore i didnt accept them. Eventually I ran out of time and thought what the heck he has been a great guy and I was feeling too rich for my own good and decided to just let this matter go. I was hesitant to post pictures because the items were broken was purely due to your negligence.. your loosely packed tube with 1 layer of what used to be bubble wrapping that lost most of its air, might not be of much use even if you have the words handle with care... also with the heavy power supply and ballast + loose package and fragile items.. honestly if it came unbroken i might have to make a complaint about you for sending me plastic tube...

I would also like to apologise to a few senior members whom i have bothered greatly and not giving them any sales. I didnt know that i was obligated to buy something if i had asked more than a few questions... For those whom i have promised i would buy and didnt. there was a case whereby my reason was that i totally forgot because i was busy etc etc will i was.. i started this hobby around 3 - 4 months ago i think together with CPF.. and well i have been spending too much

DSC02857.jpg

Not meaning to brag but i think spending 20,000 USD in about 3 months is quite fast and i had to control but i guess the draw was too strong and i ended up forgetting most of my orders juggling CPF LPF and worklife girlfriend etc ... anyways I have never scammed anyone before. the most i did was ask a crapp load of questions and did not buy in the end.. and still continued asking questions.. well i was trying to learn but i am sorry if it bothered you. In view of this, i would like to strongly plead you guys to maybe chill on the accusations... take a look at my reputation.. for someone that didnt scammed anyone before and bought all the lights within about 3 months its a little weird don/t you think.. maybe look into facts more and instead of saying i saw, i heard, i thought, lets instead solve the matter faster by inviting anyone who has personnally dealt with me come up to talk.. and yes i am referring to my previous claim which paypal viewed me to win for a good reason..

Regards,

MaxLZR

Well it is so hard to tell who is right. I don't find any reasons either mattmagic100 will ship a broken item or xuen7 will demage the laser in purpose. What I can believe is the shipping process is EXTREMELY dangerous. I have had ever ship many thing cross-border. It is not rare to hear the item has broke into pieces when delivered. It cannot be avoided no matter how well the package is.

LaZeRz

Warning: Major threadjack

Thats alot of lights!!

Are those two on the left gold plated ???? :eek:

The pictures.... After the Fact.... just don't convince me...:whistle:

This issue was brought to the attention of the community
on June 20 2011...

Why did it take you 26 days to respond...
For a member that has 0.86 posts per day and asks tons
of repetitive questions.... I find it very strange that it took
26 days to respond to this issue....

BTW... your Laser/Flashlight collection has no value towards
your credibility or honesty...IMO

Jerry

Thank you for posting this and I am sorry for accusing you. It just seemed a little suspicious. I hope you can forgive my rant. I just felt uneasy and wanted to make sure the other members knew about my suspicions. Sorry again. =[

But seriously......those are a lot of cool lasers!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

"I find it very strange that it took
26 days to respond to this issue...."

^ That does also seem strange... maybe he had enough of the HeNe then broke it himself :p

Last edited:

xuen7

Firstly, i am not trying to accuse matt of anything. in fact matt is a great seller he was good to me the whole way any real helpful.. i am purely trying to stop this empty flaming on me..

2ndly, thanks for asking lazers haha those are my newest babies... going to fit a 275W bulb in there to burn stuff.. and i womt need safety googles for it...

3rdly, dude you need to get off my back man... you havr been hunting me down sincd the first time we talked and i didnt buy the meter.. since then i noticed you in ecery thread that talked shit about me... if you could view this fairly, you will realize that i have not been on lpf for a long time which explains the late reply... and if that is not enough, get matt to contact paypal for picrtures tthen submitted as casr evidence..

3rdly, dude you need to get off my back man... you havr been hunting me down sincd the first time we talked and i didnt buy the meter.. since then i noticed you in ecery thread that talked shit about me... if you could view this fairly, you will realize that i have not been on lpf for a long time which explains the late reply... and if that is not enough, get matt to contact paypal for picrtures tthen submitted as casr evidence..
I'm not your dude...
The name is lasersbee or Jerry
These are my opinions friom the data in the posts above here and
your past performance on the Forum....

FYI....

1) I do not accept a damaged package delivered here...

2) When I receive hidden damaged goods... the first thing I do
is contact the seller IMMEDIATELY with PICTURES of the damaged
goods and any packaging...

3) I keep in touch with the seller.....

4) I don't wait 26 days for it to go away by itself....

But then again... that's probably just me....:undecided:

Jerry

Last edited:

xuen7

From the way i see it.. i have not asked for a paypal claim since then so if i had enough of the hene and broke it i guess i should resubmit a claim? let me know what you think matt... and look back into the messages you would find that i said i didnt want to sent back junk for 10 usd.., at the end of the day maybe i should.. end of the day if all your accusations are going to be based on assumptions and hear say, i would advice you to get a job... i doubt anyone would really refuse selling as long as the price is right... and if it does get difficult, i guess i should change nickname.. but the ip add... oh wait my ip is dynamic... so i guess that solves my escape plan... hmm now all i need to do is send out jumk and grt paid 50 usd... sounds good?

xuen7

oH and Matt you are the only reason I am still replying because I had a deal with you and if you felt that in anyway you were wronged or there is something you would like me to clear up, i would gladly do it.. If you would have told me that you thought i was trying to scammed you, i would have returned you all that and not have this to come up to haunt me.. which i only found out when i googled my nick name haha.. anyways let me know what you think matt.. and i hope it is what you really feel from your experience with me.. if not then i just want to get out of here.. there is this irritating buzz i just cant get out,,, hmm .. well either way i am out if there is nothign else

oH and Matt you are the only reason I am still replying because I had a deal with you and if you felt that in anyway you were wronged or there is something you would like me to clear up, i would gladly do it.. If you would have told me that you thought i was trying to scammed you, i would have returned you all that and not have this to come up to haunt me.. which i only found out when i googled my nick name haha.. anyways let me know what you think matt.. and i hope it is what you really feel from your experience with me.. if not then i just want to get out of here.. there is this irritating buzz i just cant get out,,, hmm .. well either way i am out if there is nothign else

Now that is strange.....
Why would you need to Google your own LPF User Name..:thinking:

Are there problems elsewhere...:thinking:

BTW... there are PMs where you can communicate with Matt
at any time...

C ya...:wave:

Jerry

Last edited: