Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Epic Find! Potential Cool Laser Project? Help? Check it out

anselm

I really want to make burning laser with this or something... help??
Old DVD burner has what you want....:whistle:
Or just buy a LPC815 (red)or PHR (BluRay) sled for 7.50$.
'Scopeguy20' usually has some.

jup just go ask your local comp shop if they have old/broken dvd BURNERS not readers, usual they have some you can take for free or perhaps a few $$

also a few other cool things inside the burners like magnets and cool mini optics

btw Anselm wth is that orange text in your sig? an original google translation?:p

Last edited:
...Shut up, guys! Don't tell him how much fun could be had with it!!

Yeah, bradley, that thing is worthless. There's absolutely nothing useful you could possibly do with it. In fact, it'll be expensive to dispose of, so i'll take it off your hands to save you the trouble. :D:D:D:D

disclaimer: this post is me messing about, i don't actually scam noobs. Please don't bust my chops... please?

EDIT: Yeah, Anselm, i've been wondering the same thing. It amuses me to read regardless of what it is.

When you say zig zag do you mean like this
2ah8o4m.jpg

shine a laser into it you get a zig zag laser line in it:)

...Shut up, guys! Don't tell him how much fun could be had with it!!

Yeah, bradley, that thing is worthless. There's absolutely nothing useful you could possibly do with it. In fact, it'll be expensive to dispose of, so i'll take it off your hands to save you the trouble. :D:D:D:D

disclaimer: this post is me messing about, i don't actually scam noobs. Please don't bust my chops... please?

EDIT: Yeah, Anselm, i've been wondering the same thing. It amuses me to read regardless of what it is.

looks like a job-well-done ( sarcasm ) german>english translation

When you say zig zag do you mean like this
2ah8o4m.jpg

yea that was what i ment, thnx for the pic i couldn't find my cam

anselm

Hehe flamin', yeah that's more or like how fiber transmisson works.

@jai & xtrm:
It's a (slightly adapted by me for this venue) 'german' version of the good old blinkenlights poster.
The 'Blinkenlights' is a really old (60's) joke from a time when computers filled up whole rooms,
and lots of german scientist had immigrated to the US after WW2.
Blinkenlights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'm glad you find it funny, I was about to remove it from my sig, as it serves no useful purpose.

The original is even funnier!
ACHTUNG! ALLES LOOKENSPEEPERS!

Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.

Last edited:
Hehe flamin', yeah that's more or like how fiber transmisson works.

@jai & xtrm:
It's a (slightly adapted by me for this venue) 'german' version of the good old blinkenlights poster.
The 'Blinkenlights' is a really old (60's) joke from a time when computers filled up whole rooms,
and lots of german scientist had immigrated to the US after WW2.
Blinkenlights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'm glad you find it funny, I was about to remove it from my sig, as it serves no useful purpose.

The original is even funnier!

Aha cool to know :) surely not something you read every day:p

BTW sorry for off-topic guys:angel: