Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Enchanted Beams Thread

Radim

Awesome! That I call laserpainting. ;) Great job.

paul1598419

Nice job, ArcticDude. I like the way you have changed the usual landscape in your photos. I would like to see more of these.

BobMc

Love your shots, you live with some gorgeous views. Looking forward to your new pics with your new camera. Best wishes :)

ArcticDude

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you guys for your kind words. :thanks:

These images have taken on very deep ditch on front of our house, just 30 meters from our front door.

I noticed that RGB unit beam alignment was little bit out of align, and I had to do re-alignment of Opt-Lasers RGB unit yesterday. I needed to find a place where I could test far-field alignment (20-30m) so I picked nearest place that I could find.

I have lived here almost a year now and this was a first time when I went down on the ditch. (Actually this ditch is formed after last ice-age when glacier lake water have cut it's way through)

Here's a topology map of area:

Well, you never know what you can find around your neighbourhood... :crackup:

BillyBob:
It looks even better in person, I can only capture just a portion of how amazing the beam looks is IRL.
If you're not looking after a "Power" and you think that 400mW of RGB is enough for you, I highly recommend to get Opt Laser RGB unit and a build one.

I can insure you that Opt Laser RGB will knock you down when you see it in person.

:beer:

paul1598419

That looks pretty cold. Exactly where are you on the Scandinavian Peninsula? I think the landscape outside your door is more interesting than beam shots into the air. Thank you for sharing them.

BillyBob

Damn, I may have to build one someday currently saving a little bit more for a 30mw 589nm from Dragon Lasers. I don't think I'm skilled enough to build one of those may have to bribe you to build me one. ;)

ArcticDude

Super Moderator
Staff member
That looks pretty cold. Exactly where are you on the Scandinavian Peninsula? I think the landscape outside your door is more interesting than beam shots into the air. Thank you for sharing them.
Hopefully my pictures wasn't that bad :crackup:
Just joking..

If you're interested of landscape formation after last ice-age 10 000 B.C: History of Baltic ice-lake >>
(you can navigate through time from top of page)

paul1598419

No. No insult intended at all. If it came out that way I apologize. I loved the beam shots, just found these more interesting this time. Sorry.