Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

EliteLasers.com - Your Source for Red, Green and Blue Laser Pointer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean top of the "Post Reply" Box.

And I tried to change the tags and the Forum won't allow me to change these two, which means that a moderator added them. Very Professional.

The only moderator here is the Administrator, C0ldshadow. I wouldn't be so hasty to jump to conclusions.

The only moderator here is the Administrator, C0ldshadow. I wouldn't be so hasty to jump to conclusions.

I am only saying that someone with higher "privileges" than me did that, since I cannot remove the two tags "False advertising" and "too expensive".

I just told that because I own a Forum myself and the only people who can do that in mine are moderators.

Last edited:
technically first i agree with john to test your quantum series though its from boblasers too but why not give it a try, mail one to lawson,

now second with the tags, i guess if that is someone with a higher rank... he has a reason why...

I just tried the tags. You can only remove those tags that you added yourself, not someone elses tags. It's not a question of rank or privileges.

we have dhl but they charge an arm and a leg since i am in a smaller town
we also have fed-ex ,ups and of course usps if intersted i could pm you my address

for reds we all buy from dx or o-like or make our own so a 200 mw red over 50 bucks would be hard to sell on this forum same with blurays i have made me and my family 3 boys 1 girl at least two 120mw+ units each but blue or greens are always a welcome sight

your quantum looks pretty nice though i kinda like that one
if it performs well i just might have to buy it from you
of course i would like to get a randomly picked unit for my testing

Last edited:

ixfd64

I'm not taking sides here, but I don't think EliteLasers' website looks like Wicked's.

EliteLasers, please do not take this personally. The thing is, people here tend to be very wary when it comes to lasers. Since some of us has have been scammed by various companies before, we tend to be cautious when we see a brand new company in the market. That having been said, one way to gain our trust is to send out review units that members can independently review.

I hope this helps.

I'm not taking sides here, but I don't think EliteLasers' website looks like Wicked's.

EliteLasers, please do not take this personally. The thing is, people here tend to be very wary when it comes to lasers. Since some of us has have been scammed by various companies before, we tend to be cautious when we see a brand new company in the market. That having been said, one way to gain our trust is to send out review units that members can independently review.

I hope this helps.

i agree...

however until now elitelasers have not send out one yet..

however until now elitelasers have not send out one yet..

Thank you for your continuous retorical observations, they are surely very useful.

-----------------
About the Lasers for testing, I just ask you for a little patience regarding the VISION and METEOR Series.
I will change the models in EliteLasers for more professional-looking ones with rechargeable battery and charger included. The price will only go up slightly (Like 10U$, the price you would pay for a battery and charger).

If you wish to purchase a laser pointer (Metor / Vision) you will have a 10$ discount, please only tell you saw this post on E-mail and I will make the discount available.

The Quantum Series will remain the same model, as the AQUA Series, but it will be BLACK now.

Note: These new models are exclusive to EliteLasers, not sold by any other online store.

Yours

EliteLasers

Thank you for your continuous retorical observations, they are surely very useful.

Yours

EliteLasers

Hmm for someone trying to start a business you are kind of rude. I'd leave the rude comments out. Sorry if this is "retorical" but so is your attitude.

These new models are exclusive to EliteLasers, not sold by any other online store.

That's exactly what we want, new exclusive lasers. Seriously :)
Hey I sent you a PM.

The Quantum Series will remain the same model, as the AQUA Series, but it will be BLACK now.

Note: These new models are exclusive to EliteLasers, not sold by any other online store.

Yours

EliteLasers

hmmm so much for your Quantum series... like the one from BOBLASERS right??

so you can't TELL its EXCLUSIVE..

even YO TANG has that kind of model

so as YOUR AQUA series...

so i think thats RETORICAL...

:thinking:

so you can't TELL its EXCLUSIVE..

I don't know if you can read, but I wrote "The New Models are Exclusive". If you've read before you posted, you'd have noticed that I introduced TWO new models: METEOR and VISION. Which means: Yes, I can say they are exclusive.

But thank you for your message anyway.

Can you focus your lasers? You know to make the dot bigger or smaller. To burn stuff that's farther away.

I don't know if you can read, but I wrote "The New Models are Exclusive". If you've read before you posted, you'd have noticed that I introduced TWO new models: METEOR and VISION. Which means: Yes, I can say they are exclusive.

But thank you for your message anyway.

i read that.. are you sure about that you are saying exclusive?? i hope it will..

there is no such thing as exclusive.. i guess it can be a OEM but not exclusive because other laser manufactureres in china can even copy your own..

especially you're getting from them..

EL, have you received my PM?

EDIT: There IS exclusiveness, look at WL, nobody else has their lasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.