Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Elements and metals group buy?

I dont think there is anything useful you could use mercury for. Its just not practical. Probably just another item to add to my pile of useless junk I buy :p

Wow Jeffrey, I just hope that the mercury switches that I sent to you, don't end up in the "pile of useless junk" :cryyy: :p

Last edited:
how about other metals like niobium, tantalum and zirconium?. i once had access to these when i was way younger, never did "relocate" any tho...

AUS

I'd be interested but again, mercury is on the prohibited imports list

Wow Jeffrey, I just hope that the mercury switches that I sent to you, don't end up in the "pile of useless junk" :cryyy: :p

Hahaha no way! They are awesome! I have them right here next to me on my nightstand because they are so cool!

i may bey interetsted in some gallium, but you know the video in post 9, where the guy makes a key out of some gallium, how many grams would you say that is?

i may bey interetsted in some gallium, but you know the video in post 9, where the guy makes a key out of some gallium, how many grams would you say that is?

Probably 15-20 grams. I have bought 40g of gallium off gallium source and 40 grams is way to much for a key.

AUS

Gallium's density is 5.9g per cubic cm. So a 1cm cube (thats between 3/8" and 1/2" for those that think imperial) weighs about 6 grams, if that helps.