Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Elements and metals group buy?

Sigurthr

I would be in for a sample quantity of depleted uranium, as I've been looking for a source without luck for a while now.

The OP doesn't have a source for (trans)uranics. However, United Nuclear does sell DU in 3g lots, pricy though.

Machinist Joe

Also interested in Cadium and Bismuth.

Hey guys, mind posting what experiments you plan to do with these? I am very interested!

dpup5520

I'm essentially interested in "fun" metals, to put it bluntly. Something I can do things with, and learn with. Or perhaps blow off a wall of my dorm, but that's a whole other issue entirely.
God please don't tell me you're a cadet

AUS

The OP doesn't have a source for (trans)uranics. However, United Nuclear does sell DU in 3g lots, pricy though.

And USA only, no export :(
We mine the stuff here but its not refined into metal in this country.

Hiemal

I'd be interested in Gallium as well. It's just so cool, liquid non-toxic metal.

rocketparrotlet

Price request has been sent. I will update the thread and make an official GB thread with pricing once I get a response.

-Mark

rocketparrotlet

I still haven't heard back from the company. I will give it a couple more days and then send another email out if I haven't gotten another response. I fully plan on doing this.

I also just rearranged my element collection, so I really hope I do get a response so I can add to it!

Meatball

I still haven't heard back from the company. I will give it a couple more days and then send another email out if I haven't gotten another response. I fully plan on doing this.

I also just rearranged my element collection, so I really hope I do get a response so I can add to it!

Thanks for the update! :)

AUS

Yes, I have a feeling half the stuff on the list won't be able to be shipped internationally..