Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ebay laser sellers?

Hello everyone, I have had some difficulty in finding the better eBay laser sellers, that ship to Canada or internationally. If anyone could direct me to some laser pointer sellers known to be more reliable (and ship their laser's outside of the US), than that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

AAlasers

Oh I know about those ones. I was referring to the the $6-12 eBay laser pens. Thanks anyways!

AAlasers

I'd stay away from ebay unless they were a known company as bluuray mentioned.

I've had absolutely incessant bad luck with them.

i'd add to the list above meredith-instrument / milasers.com / meridith-instruments, and aixiz. I think they do deal on ebay, and they are rather reputable.

But one-off sellers, steer clear. I think I'm at about 10 "dead soldiers" as far as ebay deals gone bad goes. I've got at least 6 dead ArIons, 4 dead HeNes, and 2 dead DPSS lasers due to my chances taken.

Just fair warning. Ask the seller if the laser WORKS, ask for a picture OF IT WORKING, and never EVER buy a laser described as "As-Is". The words "As-Is", simply translate to "broken", EVERY time, when it comes to ebay laser sellers.

EDIT: Ok, you responded while I was posting, sorry. I've gotten some of the cheap pens successfully from "motel263", while your mileage may vary, I've received every newwish-style pen $5-$15 I've ordered from him. And they've all worked, to a varying degree of power. (all above 5mW.) Some needed some DeOxit on the threads and battery spring to not flicker, but, I can live with that.

Last edited:
Oh I know about those ones. I was referring to the the $6-12 eBay laser pens. Thanks anyways!

AAlasers
For $6-$12 :eek: you are assured that within a week or two
that you'll have a stick that you can use to play fetch
with your dog...

Buy from a known reputable seller as in post #2

Jerry

Many others and recently myself too, have been surprised (positively) by the ebay seller "itemquickship" ( eBay My World - itemquickship. Several people have gotten overspec lasers from him. I recently bought a Green/Bluray laser combo from him for only $16 shipped!!! I'm not sure if they are up to spec or not (since i've only one other laser and I made it myself ) but I'm powering both lasers with a single 10440 and they work like a charm! I've only had them for a week, sooo, hopefully they stay working alittle longer. Good luck!

anselm

WTF.
I bought plenty of "5mW" green and blurays on ebay, they're totally fine for what they cost,
they're overspec and don't break within 2 weeks either.:rolleyes:
I've had good deals with ecshop or etimeshop, wonder if they're still around.

I have a few cheap 5mw ebay laser pointer pens, one of them I pot modded and still works fine. I've had them for almost 2 months now. However, I don't use them that often.

Itemquickship has a good reputation and usually sell overspec 5mw pens. There are other sellers just look for power sellers or sellers with good feedback with laser pointers.

lol i did..
but thought your thread was in pro shop or green lasers..
mmh :p