Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dx Google

I brought them , they aren't comfortable as i already wear glasses. I also think the OD is really small as it doesn't reduce much light of my dilda.I think i will rma it. They aren't worth the price and make you look like an alien... I'd give a 2/10.
Don't buy them. It only took 3week to get there at least i didn't wait as long as my dilda.   Now my eyes hurt much.. I thought by wearing them i wouln't have to worry about, but they are too cheap, they don't do the job well.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12765  Doesn't worth the price.
The worst 55$ ever spent.

they look very uncomfortable and lame...

i would have gone with a more reputable brand.

ps

its goggles ;)

WL glasses work fine. Got the laser shades. The sports glasses look cool but give no side protection.

Rangedunits said:
I am trying to get a refunds from DX but they don't answer.

me too! i sent them a polite message saying how i don't want other people to buy these or the green ones because they do not work as advertised and they have no0t even responded much less given me a refund!

Rangedunits said:
I am trying to get a refunds from DX but they don't answer.

DX is sort of like a "drop the bomb and run" sort of company. They don't care if your not satisfied. :mad:

I got the refunds about 3week after, why peoples keep reviving old threads? The Date aint visible enough???

I bough a pair of goggles from dragonlasers they are great!

Rangedunits said:
I got the refunds about 3week after, why peoples keep reviving old threads? The Date aint visible enough???

This is the second time I've seen complaints about people reviving old threads. Is there some law against this that I'm not aware of? Why start a new thread if one already exists about the topic you want to discuss? I see no problem with posting anywhere you want regardless of the age of the thread..

Rangedunits said:
I got the refunds about 3week after...
So why didn't you bother to follow up on your own thread? I would think it's only fair to the community, not to mention to DX's reputation, to report the fact that DX came through with the refund... ::)

dx usually doesn't have issues with refunds, they're definitely not "out to get you" but it still aggrivates me to see these expensive and useless laser protection goggles for sale on their website

Razako

Can you please change the title to GOGGLES. It's driving me mad looking at the title.