Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

DX accidently sent me two Dildas

Update everyone. I messaged them for options. My conscience could not let me use it, and I couldn't get the laser out of my head for a couple of days, so I decided to do what I thought was right, as hard as it was. I'll see what they want to do. They may just tell me to keep it.

You're actually going to send it back?!!!! Come on dude, keeeeep it. ;D

360freak said:
Update everyone. I messaged them for options. My conscience could not let me use it, and I couldn't get the laser out of my head for a couple of days, so I decided to do what I thought was right, as hard as it was. I'll see what they want to do. They may just tell me to keep it.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! FAIL!!! FAIL!!!! FAIL!!!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that I'm a Christian with morals, and that the number 666 has appeared randomly 4 times since I got the extra laser (one was in the tracking number on the package), has made up my mind.

360freak said:
The fact that I'm a Christian with morals, and that the number 666 has appeared randomly 4 times since I got the extra laser (one was in the tracking number on the package), has made up my mind.

couldn't help it, haha (and yes, I'm Christian as well)

jebus-keepit.jpg

Funny they kinda did the same thing for me I bought a 70mw labby 18 bucks and a 2 pack of 5mw red modules 8 bucks and a true 30 30 bucks i believe well they sent me two labbys and four modules -i was like yea then i realized i didn't get my true 30 :( guess what it still hasn't came ) so I guess what comes around goes around ;)

Give ya $40 for one. ::)

[Still deciding if I'm joking or not... only problem is I don't have CR2 Batteries...]

Back