Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DTR's Laser Shop - Laser Diodes & More

Hi there! Long time... glad to see you're still in business. Just ordered 2 of the 9mm 465nm NDB7875 with driver & copper module. Looking forward to playing with these.

I hope you're doing well and prospering!

Dave Xanatos

Hi
465nm is a NUBM07E diode 465nm to 470nm and a NDB7875 is a445nm 3W+/9mm ..

Rich:)

Yes but now you have made a 2nd account, that's not allowed, you will want to message a moderator right away, Hap might be able to help you.

Are you still in Sydney?

Yes but now you have made a 2nd account, that's not allowed, you will want to message a moderator right away, Hap might be able to help you.

Are you still in Sydney?

I will do it now. I did try to recover my old account. I now see why I couldnt. Missing underscore in username. And the Email address was one I dont have anymore. I have updated it. Yep, still in Sydney. Still at the same address.

Charles

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome back Mosc007, as Red said, a mod should be able to delete your other acct., shouldn't be a problem.
Been a lot of changes since you left, and DTR has most all the new "toys" you'll need to get back in the game!

I have sent Hap a PM about removing the other account. I have seen the new toys on DTR's site. Been drooling for a few days.

Charles

Try emailing him at dtrlpf@gmail.com. I'm not sure when he is going to be filling orders, but his website has a whole new look and that could be part of the reason.

Thanks for the reply paul, I did email him at that address I guess I just need to be more patient .

You are not the only one concerned about him filling orders. I need to get some more modules. I'm just waiting for word that he is back filling orders again.

What's weird is I got a trackiby number from him but it's like he never took it to the post office like.He just made the label.

I got a notice from the post office today saying Jordan created a label for something he is sending me. As far as I know, I don't have any unfulfilled orders. I'll just wait to see if it goes out or not.

Ok I got a new shipping label and new tracking number a couple hours ago says it should be delivered tomorrow. Stoked!!!!