Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

dtr-lpf, is this the Jodarn's ebay account?

If you look at profile you will see that as DTR has not even made a 'visit' in more than a year--(as DTR) that does not mean he has not been here- as one can log-on as a visitor unless you are using same PC or possibly same IP. MYB both. I am not really very worried. I feel sure he is OK. (or hope so)
and Augie is doing pretty good at running the store. ---thank you!
Hope everybody had a good Xmas and will have a GREAT 2021..hak
AFTERTHOUGHT

BTW this is NO time to unmask and /or get close to most folks we are around--not any kind of insult--its just what smart people do...no sense in dying from Covid to make me right or wrong --or violate your rights.
L.A. : every 10m Min (approx) covid takes a life
HOW can it be wrong to be careful..

wake up!!
its NOT red or blue.. covid takes all.

Everyone I know who has tested positive has survived and without any serious struggle, I wear my mask out of an abundance of caution and to keep from freaking out the simple minded Biden supporters who make my hamburgers. That said the covod death number is super inflated, most of those deaths come from the 7500 Americans who die every day from " old age " which means heart disease and cancer for the most part, covid is not what they die from, some die with it, but not from it. I have read only 6% of the covid deaths are really from covid, 94% were going to die anyway, this is why the vast majority of " covid deaths " are old people.

You should get down on your frightened knees and thank God for President Donald Trump, his warp speed vaccine program has saved the day.

Last edited:
For who eateth of the tree shall not die... but, for their eyes shall open! Good and evil shall only be perceived in truth, by those who choose to see. For He is without form, but He can be seen in his creation.