Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

dtr-lpf, is this the Jodarn's ebay account?

Hey guys, do you know if this seller is the DTR's laser shop owner, I really appreciate your help
Captura.JPG

I want to make a duo laser diode module, but I need another NUBM44; the description says "7W NUBM44-V2 450nm Laser Diode In Copper Module W/Leads & DTR-G-2 Glass Lens".

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
The feedback score and the 100% positive rating answers your question

Encap

No, that is not a scammer.

It is one of DTR's eBay listings.
I don't understand how you could even imagine it is a scammer w. 7554 sales/feedbacks and 100% positive feedback.
Do you imagine a scammer would have control over those details that only Ebay has access to, as well?

If you scroll down on that listing you see all of DTR's testing of NUBM-44V2 photos and links to other items he is selling as well.

Buy directly from DTR's web site if you are not comfortable with eBay.
Look at DTR's web site--same item, same price: https://sites.google.com/site/dtrslasershop/home/diodes/6w-nubm44-445nm-laser-diode If you only need the diode by itself he sells those as well on his web site for $120

Last edited:
By searching first -- you would have seen the recent thread on THIS SAME topic. You should have also seen Jordan's rep here. and would have just waited a bit.
when threads like yours and the other members does some ( small) harm --
that is regrettable...some others will not read all and have an incorrect idea about the sellerby reading only the title.
please consider making an edit of this thread and its title, especially. -- anyone new here may only see the title and think that DTR is not a great member and seller of quality parts AND takes a LOT of time making tutorials that help members like you-- he is NOT required to do that.. his pics are super and he answers all questions rather than asking you to do some homework on your own and thereby have NO NEED to make a thread at all.

best wishes- and have a great holiday.

hak

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
BTW THERE is no need to make another thread on this.
More than One per member that is the same is topic verbotten.
What are you talking about? There is no duplicate thread

I meant a recent thread by ANOTHER member very much like this one.. both not really needed. It would be nice if they did an edit and change the titles especially.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I guess technically they are the same only in that they are about dtr but one is asking about dtr's whereabouts and this one is asking if that ebay seller is dtr. All perfectly fine imo

By searching first -- you would have seen the recent thread on THIS SAME topic. You should have also seen Jordan's rep here. and would have just waited a bit.
when threads like yours and the other members does some ( small) harm --
that is regrettable...some others will not read all and have an incorrect idea about the sellerby reading only the title.
please consider making an edit of this thread and its title, especially. -- anyone new here may only see the title and think that DTR is not a great member and seller of quality parts AND takes a LOT of time making tutorials that help members like you-- he is NOT required to do that.. his pics are super and he answers all questions rather than asking you to do some homework on your own and thereby have NO NEED to make a thread at all.

best wishes- and have a great holiday.

hak
Sr. you are right, the tittle may be considered kind of offensive, I deeply apologize, that's wasn't my intention at all. The point is that I was working with other providers of laser diodes, and well..., taobao and ebay are not a reliable sources, that was the reason that I was asking; I'm going to change the tittle, and hope that anyone deosn't gets offended by this, BTW Jordan Ramey is an excelllent provider, I recommend him for the new guys. Have a nice day.