Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dreamcatcher forum donation raffle

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
I'm in for 20 as well. PP transaction # for my donation to LPF is 9G031638302977145

Pman

Ill apply all my other donations since this started plus another $20 right now:) It certainly is a beautiful time consuming work of art.

Ill apply all my other donations since this started plus another $20 right now:) It certainly is a beautiful time consuming work of art.

how much total from you pman? i have $40 so far. is it more than that?

here's a huge one I just finished.

Last edited:

Pman

Well realistically I'd I included my regular donations it would be another $20 but as much as I would enjoy it I don't think it would be right to use my normal $10/month donation when I would give it anyways unless that's something everyone else has done.

Very nice, is that one for sale?

it is. you want it? I'm looking for $50 out of it, plus shipping.

I also have some 2" ones, and some 4" ones, ready to go. I have one 3d 3" one that is made with red and grey leather wrap to go with my african grey parrot's feathers, which it is decorated with. all are for sale. a gift shop had agreed to consign them, but now is closing down just as I am getting a bunch finished. very annoying

Well realistically I'd I included my regular donations it would be another $20 but as much as I would enjoy it I don't think it would be right to use my normal $10/month donation when I would give it anyways unless that's something everyone else has done.

um yeah, I don't discriminate, they count. adding $20

Is that big one with the web of life pattern made from string, or a print showing the pattern? I can't tell from photo.

a print showing the pattern... um no? I weave all my dreamcatchers by hand. didnt know the pattern had a name lol.

I use artificial sinew. it's basically string with a waxy coating. If I used real sinew I couldn't do weaves as tight as I do. it's not obvious in the pic because my camera is a P.O.S. but the ring is actually wrapped in both black and dark brown leather lace, both spiraling around eachother. another thing I've started doing lately

if you want you can customize options and I will build one to your requests. I can do 2D ones, 2-18", 2 ring 3D ones, 3-18", and three ring 3D ones, 6-18". I can vary the spacing of the weave, though I like it as small as possible. on 2D ones I can make them asymmetrical. color and feather choices. lotta options. my prices are good too. it's painting them that takes forever, the reson the few painted ones I've made are so special

damn pman, your chances of winning are now greater than 1:8

Last edited:
I'd like to buy that for a friend, I will be in contact. The pattern reminds me of it, but not the same. The pattern I was referring to has different names, flower of life or pattern of creation which is far more common.

Last edited:
oh, the sacred geometry thing. yeah I know about that stuff. lotta new age beliefs around them. take that with a grain of salt, I think a lot of it is coincidence and/or wishful thinking. it is interesting though.

you like tool? I love tool

sure you don't want to do a custom order?

I'll be here.

actually, you should post about it in my other thread, and leave this one for the raffle purposes

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/commission-custom-dreamcatcher-94720.html

Last edited:
well start wishing you win this thing. it's freaking beautiful. sacred or not

so, this is still a thing folks. I will however, be ending it soon, as I am nearly complete with the large one I am painting. all donations from the time of OP can be applied, you simply need to let me know by posting in this thread. thanks for not posting for so long, giving me more time to enjoy it, lol. the new one is quite a bit better, but took much longer. I 'll be sure and post pics when done