Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Lasers 589nm 50mw Handheld

Is this GB still open?

I'm hurtling through the atmosphere at 550mph at 37000 ft at the moment and my bandwidth blows. If open, I'd like in... Can you PM me if there is a spot?

Cheers!

/c

Damn! I've been going back and forth on this since it started, but I have so much else going on right now I still can't talk myself into the $400 this will cost. I know that the time will come when I start kicking myself for not taking the plunge, but for now........

Wow this thread filled up fast haha!

Anyway, enjoy your lasers guys. I'll be looking for some awsume reviews in the near future :D

-Alex

Hey everyone, been away from the web for a few hours. I've got about 12-13 PM's I haven't had a chance to read yet but will try to sort through them all tonight.

Just from the few things I've seen I can remember I will respond quickly.

The deposit is $50, not $89.

Yes, there is plenty of room. In fact, there's no reason to believe that Adam won't do 11 or 14 or even more. It will close as soon as I place the order and send the money.

Will respond to everyone tonight sometime later if I can.

Thanks,
JM

Ok everyone, couple points of business.

First, I received $80 from a C. Cataline and $50 from a J. Newton. Since I don't know everyone's real name I don't know who to credit these two deposits to. Will the two of you please use the forum email tool to send me an email with your LPF username as well as your real name again, your shipping address, and your primary email address. I will update the paid list as soon as I can match real names to LPF names.

For everyone who has not sent a deposit yet please follow the following "protocol" if you will: 1) send only $50 or the total if you know it 2) as soon as you sent funds via PayPal shoot me an email using the forum email utility (on the drop down under my username use the "send email" tool) and include your real name, LPF name, shipping address, and primary email if different from the one the forum tool will give me 3) if I don't update the deposit paid list within 24 hours email me again.

I'm not whining or blaming, I'm just inundated with PM's, emails, and PayPal payments all the sudden and am having a hard time connecting all the dots. So, if you see your name hasn't been updated with your deposit paid just email me and I will straighten it out ASAP.

So far it looks like I've got about half of the deposits. If you are buddies with someone who you see hasn't paid their deposit yet feel free to ruff them up for me:lasergun:

Also, I haven't heard back from Adam yet on the beam expanders. As soon as I do I will post the price. If anyone wants one, even if you've already said so, please email me and I will add BE next to your name on the list. Again, if you've emailed me this and in 24hr I haven't updated the list, just email me again.

BTW, the reason I'm asking for email is two fold. One, I need this for your warranty. Two, I don't always get a PM notification via email and your PM may sit there a while before I am aware of it. On the other had, if you email me I get direct notification to my cell phone and can immediately take care of business.

I will start PMing and emailing everyone who hasn't paid the deposit sometime tomorrow morning. My hopes are that Adam will give me the account and swift numbers soon and I can get the payment out before the wire dept closes tomorrow at 2pm central. Would be nice not to delay this GB by three days if we can avoid it. With any luck you guys will have this golden beauty in your grimy little paws by July 4th weekend. The will make a nice addition to the rest of the colorful displays that night.

Here's the list I have so far. Again, if you've paid but your name isn't updated yet it's because I don't know which real name goes to which LPF username. At this point there are two deposits paid that are not reflected below. If I am correct that means there are only three deposits to go and we are set.

1. Jmillerdoc -deposit paid BE
2. Starlight - deposit paid
3. Bowtieguy - deposit paid BE
4. ultimatekaiser - deposit paid
5. FlutterPie - deposit paid BE
6. JnHowett - deposit paid
7. Jmillerdoc - deposit paid BE
8. Brucemir - paid
9. ChaosLord - deposit paid
10. Kaphn8d - paid
11. Shakenawake - deposit paid

Last edited:
Hrmm, (mangled version of) my name shouldn't be on the list, apologize for any confusion.

Now, if you got a GB for BEs.. that I might throw my name into!

Sorry, I meant shakenwake. My bad, gets confusing when you got as much traffic as I have had in the past few hours. Will get it corrected. Hopefully tonight I will have a price on the beam expanders and if you would like one once you've seen the price just PM me and we can work it out I'm sure.
JM