Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Lasers 1W Spartan

Trevor

The laser in the second video has a blue sticker over the aperture... :whistle:

-Trevor

X FLY

But why ?!
Does this affect the beam ?

Its just a protective sticker that you remove before using the laser. It keeps the lens clean while storing and shipping the laser, like a plastic wrap you see over stuff you get from stores.

NEVER TURN YOUR LASER ON WITH THE STICKER STILL ATTACHED TO THE HEAD, YOU COULD DAMAGE THE LASER DIODE OR THE LENS

Last edited:
I have a question. Does anyone know if there is one of those laser site wire button switches that will fit on the spartan? I use mine for stargazing and what not clicking the button throws off my site sometimes but my green laser is the type used for gun sites so tapping the button doesn't mess up the angle I have telescope at.

X FLY

Hi, which battery should i choose:

This: Tenergy 4 Pack RCR123A 3V 900mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery with Smart Charger

Or

This: 2 RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh Rechargeable LiFePO4 Li-Ion Batteries with AC/DC Smart Charger

is there any difference ?

I would take the blue batteries , because they have more mAh = longer battery time

This: 2 RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh Rechargeable LiFePO4 Li-Ion Batteries with AC/DC Smart Charger

The first one you posted is just a voltage regulated 3.7V Li-Ion battery and may damage your laser.

Last edited:
I think i found my batteries <3 :D

LADEGERÄT P-76+2XAKKU CR123 im Conrad Online Shop

This are the batteries with the charger

250440_BB_02_FB.EPS_250.jpg

Buy this one if you live in austria

They have 650 mAh and 3.0 V

DJNY

Verdammt , die ist ja voll schlecht :crackup:

I´ve tested several different CR123 batts, these are definitively the best for the price, plus they have a bit more voltage than other 3.0V CR123 batts.