Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Laser.....No response after the 15th

9Ring

Hey Guys, i have a Spartan on order. Frank replied on the 15 that" it would go out wednesday (17th)and i've been trying to ask him question about it with no response.

Has Anyone been in touch with Dragon recently?

(*Also any Lazerer orders*...they responded and shipped out my 1.5 Rifle.
have tracking and all.) the 16th

I thought Dragon was customer service friendly, or is there an issue?

Last edited:

2 days really isnt that bad, I would say up to 5 days is decent reply time for a business. Also, I have never ordered from Dragon Lasers but I mostly hear good things about them.

9Ring

2 days really isnt that bad, I would say up to 5 days is decent reply time for a business. Also, I have never ordered from Dragon Lasers but I mostly hear good things about them.

i understand that its only a couple days.....but when i was placing the order and didn't complete it i got an email right away....giving me alternate payment options.

kinda makes me feel used. :(

I disagree. 48 hours is ample time for a response from anyone making any effort to run a serious and reputable business. I also have heard good things about Dragon Lasers but a delayed response typically indicates they may be having inventory issues and have your product back-ordered. They might be trying to buy themselves some time. If this is the case, you can probably expect their next e-mail claiming they have shipped out your order. This is of course all speculation but this kind of behavior isn't unusual for companies who have accepted more orders than they can fulfill at the current point in time

Hey Kommed, I had to return my Hulk green 100mw to dragon Lasers a few weeks ago. I received an email from Adam from DL on Oct 11 saying they received the defective laser. I did not hear back from them again about if they mailed out my replacement. I sent Adam and Frank an email on Monday Oct 15 and did not get a response, which is rare from DL since they have excellent customer service. I sent Frank an email on Tuesday and got a repsonse this morning saying he would check with shipping and let me know. I am surprised after a week with a valid RMA, it has not shipped yet. I am hoping to get an email tomorrow AM on its status. In all my dealings with DL I always got a response within 24 hours. I hope to get good news tomorrow

Frankk

Yeah, I ordered a Spartan last week. Frank contacted me yesterday saying I will get the tracking information that day, and I got it :)

He took a few days to get back to me on that, but I wouldn't worry. DL has a great reputation.

I got an email from Frank this morning saying my replacement Hulk will be shipping today.

9Ring

I also got an email.......saying it was shipped and i'd be getting tracking today or tommorrow.

thankfully all is well with the Universe again. :)beer:)

now taking bets on wether i get it before halloween? 3 to 1 odds:eg:

I am figuring I will get mine right around election day based on past shipments from them

before I take the gentlemens bet, where do you live (general area)?

i also did not get an email from Frank this morning with a tracking #. That means no tracking # until Monday (at least for me)

Frankk

My tracking finally updated :D

4ef7c.png

Dragon lasers is good people. Glad to hear there weren't any problems with them. :beer:

Ive been trying to get ahold of Max at Lazerer for the past 3 weeks. he wont reply it seems. i dont think there is a holiday either :mad: