Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DONE ***  BluRays again ;)  *** DONE

Re: ***  BluRays again ;)  ***

So with this +$10 salvage + mounting, it's the diode from the Blu-Ray assembly, and you'll also ship out the remaining parts from the assembly?

Daedal said:
I may soon start offering the ones that do not have the stacked diode and just the single 405nm as soon as they become available again... I haven't been able to find them anywhere lately... :(
--DDL

I'm currently waiting on a response from a company offering 60mW 405nm laser diodes. I'll let you know what I find out on price/bulk.

T

timelord

The Grey Fox said:
[quote author=Daedal link=1193705297/0#9 date=1193726875]
I may soon start offering the ones that do not have the stacked diode and just the single 405nm as soon as they become available again... I haven't been able to find them anywhere lately... :(
--DDL

I'm currently waiting on a response from a company offering 60mW 405nm laser diodes. I'll let you know what I find out on price/bulk.[/quote]
60mw 405nm I'd like one of those ;)

Daedal

yew.sir-name said:
I'm in for one. paypal plus 3% ?

If you want to pay through PayPal that is fine with me... PM me your e-mail address and I will send you an invoice with the total :)

Thanx;
DDL

Daedal

busterhax said:
when will they go out?

They will ship out as soon as I have them... which happens once I get enough orders and then wire the funds. Shipping to me, as we saw previously, took only a few days. Domestic customers got their units in a day or 2, and international are still waiting for the mailman to get there ;D

--DDL

Daedal

Bionic-Badger said:
So with this +$10 salvage + mounting, it's the diode from the Blu-Ray assembly, and you'll also ship out the remaining parts from the assembly?

Given the sensitivity of these little suckers... I cannot take the risk at $3 a pop. If I kill one then I'm screwed... I'm keeping the optics as 'payment'. They are available for purchase though and I added that as an option on the order page.

--DDL

Daedal

250mW of 405nm... sounds like a kidney to me... ;D

I can live with just one, right? ::) ;D

--DDL

Y

yew.sir-name

I'm out, sorry to mess you round.

Daedal

Just wanted to let everyone know that this is started and that the page is now complete and ready to take orders.

Thanx;
DDL

Daedal

Hey Rog, thank you very much for letting me know...

Although I do not see what error you got, I do see the following on my side of things "The Http Get method is invalid to use for sending requests." :-?

Ok... this is kind of odd... Is anyone else unable to place orders? I could just simplify the page further if need be.

Thank you;
DDL

Daedal

It seems there is a bit of a confusion regarding the 'pricing' of these units.

For $27 you get the FULL PICK UP LENS which includes the stacked diode containing violet/red/IR AS WELL AS the optics lot. I will not be taking the optics out of the lens before I send it to you... that is just absurd! :-?

I keep the optics when I take out the diode and place it in an AixiZ module, or when I make the laser ONLY... Otherwise you get the full piece untouched and unaltered as it comes to me from the supplier...

To cover my ... losses... given the fact that these things are so sensitive and I have had some die on me for no apparent reason whatsoever... I charge $10 to place your diode in an AixiZ module with glass optics and I will also attach lead wire to the diode... I also keep the optics which you can purchase for $5 if you so please...

As is the case when I make the laser...

Otherwise... it is all yours.

To get a pre-mounted laser diode in an AixiZ module it would be $37. This is $27 for the diode and $10 for the module and placing it into the module and soldering on the lead wires...

To get a COMPLETE laser it would be $167 (MUCH better than any eBay deal), and it would be $27 for the diode and $140 to turn it into a complete laser... you just add batteries and go... a detailed view of the final setup will be linked in a moment.

I hope this clears out some confusion that some have been having. I am sorry I mis-worded things on my page and will try to reorganize things to make them clearer and easier to understand.

--DDL

Small note on the side: maybe you could update your signature.

Daedal

:(

My bad... I thought it was linked to my site rather than in here... :-[

Thank you;
DDL

When you computer geeks get this sorted out, I'm in for another.
Now I gotta go post more sludge about the BLU ;D

Mike