Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does this laser look good or not

diachi

^^A great person to do a comprehensive review of your product right here!!

Awww, thanks! :p

Tommy actually e-mailed me last night, just didn't see it until this morning after I'd sent him a PM. Will see what happens. :beer:

I sent a PM as well. I got one back saying they are taking time to go through all of them.

GSS

Tommy, can you give a little more info on the ThorM 532 200mw?
Module source, extra sinking?

dden, are you seeing the typical 1W pump 12mm module?

Last edited:

tommy

Hello members, thanks for all of you who have interest on this laser. we've got many demands and found it's very difficult to pick just one member. so we add it into 2, thus we will have more or maybe different reviews.

the 2 free samples go to:

paul1598419
diachi

Congratulations. Other members, pls do continue support us, we will send new laser next time.

sample will be shipped out no later than Tuesday. should arrive by 22. Let's expect their reviews.

tommy

ok GSS, will reply to you later, i'm not a tech guy, will get more info. dden4012 get a 532nm 200mw from us. maybe he can also give some info?

GSS

ok GSS, will reply to you later, i'm not a tech guy, will get more info. dden4012 get a 532nm 200mw from us. maybe he can also give some info?
Tommy, you picked 2 great members to give their thoughts:beer: Nicely done:)
As for the 532 Thor, i'm curious to see what you info you might post and maby dden will chime in. I will say the for the price the over 200mw's he posted looks good and a decent host...

Edit. Yes 12mm module. The host is thread locked. Like you said about the price yeah the 200mw modules go for a little less than this whole laser. There is a slight pet peev happening with the one I received but like I said the company offered a fair compensation and the process to get there was BS free. This was a MUCH better experience than I had with XPL. I will probably spend more money at this store.

attachment.php

Last edited:

GSS

Thanks dden:) plus for adding the pic..
I forgot about your XPL experience:whistle:

BobMc

Nice looking host. Food for thought, if you could down size this unit to about half, to make it run on one 18350. You might have something nobody else has. An idea anyways. Think a host looking like that half the size would be real sharp :thinking:

Last edited:
Thank you, tommy. I got your PM and will contact the website directly.

Edit: Order placed and paid for. Thank you.

Last edited:

tommy

Edit. Yes 12mm module. The host is thread locked. Like you said about the price yeah the 200mw modules go for a little less than this whole laser. There is a slight pet peev happening with the one I received but like I said the company offered a fair compensation and the process to get there was BS free. This was a MUCH better experience than I had with XPL. I will probably spend more money at this store.

thanks for your picture. yes the host is locked. all of our laser diode is pressed into the tube by machine, you can't take it off.

i've got some suggestions make it can be separated, then clients can replace the diode, is that some people's need?

Last edited:

tommy

Nice looking host. Food for thought, if you could down size this unit to about half, to make it run on one 18350. You might have something nobody else has. An idea anyways. Think a host looking like that half the size would be real sharp :thinking:

thanks for your suggestion BobMc.

quick question, is a small size better than big one?

thor laser is using 2x16340 but people are not satisfied on it and change into 18650.

BobMc

thanks for your suggestion BobMc.

quick question, is a small size better than big one?

thor laser is using 2x16340 but people are not satisfied on it and change into 18650.

No, not at all the Thor is a great looking host. It's just you can get it from multiple places. Was thinking since it's such a nice looking host and desirable a Thor mini that looked exactly like it, might be a big seller. ( just trying to help that's all ). Best wishes :)

Ps, I was thinking powering it with a 18350, you've heard of mini-me, well mini-Thor. :D

Pss, or a 14500, whatever would work.

Last edited:

tommy

absolutely a great and useful idea. and mini size need more works to do, that's what make it outstanding.:beer:

BobMc

Your welcome.

I've got this thing for tiny builds, always looking for more. :)

Last edited:
more details here:
LPM test, use astralist's:

weak mode:
f3123adfc944ca71295d38ed17f17b64.jpg

strong mode:
f02a84b790d579edd13a136f696a22b6.jpg

I don't remember selling my LPM to you :thinking:
It's belongs to Dollarmall90 then i guess? :beer:

BTW good luck on these product!
And also i'm waiting the review of this Thor H 2
The host is looking good, i do hope that the heatsink barrel was not hollow and filled with solid aluminum or hopefully copper/brass :D