Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Does this laser look good or not

diachi

that's faster than expect!!! how come they close at 4pm, that's an easy job, i want that job:san:
Yellowknife problems, lots of things close early and don't open on weekends. Which is a pain if you work weekdays 9AM-5PM. :mad:

Precisely!

Last edited:

tommy

it's 9am-5pm, 7 days a week in china :beer: even in national holidays they are working.. oops...me too:crackup:

Last edited:

paul1598419

Sorry I didn't put it into the review section. That was my intent, but was having problems with uploading my different apps like the spectrometer and power readings. So, a few things that could have been done better just fell by the wayside.

diachi

Picked my unit up at lunch time today, it's sitting waiting at home. Fired it up for a quick test, seems to be working fine, quality feels good. Fairly impressed so far. More testing later! :D

tommy

Sorry I didn't put it into the review section. That was my intent, but was having problems with uploading my different apps like the spectrometer and power readings. So, a few things that could have been done better just fell by the wayside.
no problems paul. you've done a great review. thanks for your effort:beer: