Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dispute Resolved - Thread-Lock Requested!

DJNY

Haha yeah. That avatar is really cool, really nice pic. Without doubt she has some of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.
biggrinlove.gif
:D

Sharia%20Protester.jpg

And I always thought that it is YOU in your avatar!!

daguin

One of the physiologic differences between mature males and females is that females have a thin layer of fat right under their skin that males do not. There are several suggestions as to "why" it is there, but no dispute as to its being there.

It is the main reason why females look "softer" and males look more "angular." That thin layer of fat "pads" the sharp edges of bones and tendons showing through the skin.

It is also why more females suffer from "cellulite" than males. Women tend to pack their extra fat right under the skin, so it shows as "lumps." Males tend to pack their extra fat in around their vital organs. That's why even men like me with a big belly still have a "smooth" appearance to the skin.

Look at the bridge of the nose and the eyebrows in the picture in question above. Look at how smooth the lines around the bridge and the under side of the eyebrows are. Nice feminine curves and slopes instead of masculine lines and angles.

This fact and the basic difference in masculine vs. feminine gait (they have relatively wider hip placement) are what we are teaching our soldiers to look for when trying to search for a man who may be trying to escape dressed in a burka ;)

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
Guys, these trolling tags need to stop. I'm starting to get tired of coming into threads all the time to get rid of reported tags.

Starting now when I have to come into a thread to remove useless tags I am going to reveal who wrote all the tags within that thread:

attachment.php

Thank you for showing that...
I was wondering who has always been trashing the tags..
:gj:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
One of the physiologic differences between mature males and females is that females have a thin layer of fat right under their skin that males do not. There are several suggestions as to "why" it is there, but no dispute as to its being there.

It is the main reason why females look "softer" and males look more "angular." That thin layer of fat "pads" the sharp edges of bones and tendons showing through the skin.

It is also why more females suffer from "cellulite" than males. Women tend to pack their extra fat right under the skin, so it shows as "lumps." Males tend to pack their extra fat in around their vital organs. That's why even men like me with a big belly still have a "smooth" appearance to the skin.

Look at the bridge of the nose and the eyebrows in the picture in question above. Look at how smooth the lines around the bridge and the under side of the eyebrows are. Nice feminine curves and slopes instead of masculine lines and angles.

This fact and the basic difference in masculine vs. feminine gait (they have relatively wider hip placement) are what we are teaching our soldiers to look for when trying to search for a man who may be trying to escape dressed in a burka ;)

Peace,
dave

That's really cool. I didn't know that. :eek: I had always noticed the differences you spoke about, so I could always relatively easily identify if it is a guy or girl in pictures like the one I posted, were they have their faces covered, but up until now had no idea why this was. Thanks for enlightening us.:D

Last edited:

cmak

that's really interesting... makes perfect sense now that I think about it. I thought you taught something communication-related in your classes, how are you this knowledgeable in so many different fields?

WutS YoR SeKRETt?
lol ^^

daguin

that's really interesting... makes perfect sense now that I think about it. I thought you taught something communication-related in your classes, how are you this knowledgeable in so many different fields?

WutS YoR SeKRETt?
lol ^^

LOL! I have what I refer to as a mental condition --

I want to be omniscient

It doesn't matter that cognatively I understand that is impossible. Emotionally, I want to know EVERYTHING there is to know about everything. I read voraciously. Humans especially interest me.

This specific knowledge, however, is actually related to my studies of human communication. To "feed" this layer of fat, there are also extra capillaries just under the skin. When adrenaline (and cortisol) are pumped into the system in response to some stressor (like public speaking), these capillaries will sometimes expand. This causes some females (especially light skinned females) to "blush" and sometimes even get all "blotchy" over their chest and throat.

When you are older, I'll tell you about the other time they will "flush" across the chest and throat ;)

Peace,
dave

I figured this thread was over and would be closed, otherwise I wouldn't have posted that tag, it was just a joke :D

Still a bit immature... :whistle:
But then... you thought no-one would find out it was you...:crackup:

Jerry

Last edited:
LOL! I have what I refer to as a mental condition --

I want to be omniscient

It doesn't matter that cognatively I understand that is impossible. Emotionally, I want to know EVERYTHING there is to know about everything. I read voraciously. Humans especially interest me.

I'm familiar with that condition.......