Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Diode Decanning Tool

GSS, are you looking for another Flintstones movie?
There have been a couple, "The Flintstones" in 1994, and "The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas" in 2000. :D
About the only thing these have in common with a decanning tool, is that they probably should have been left "in the can".

Yes but they have a foundation built on Bedrock. :crackup: Although I thought the Jetsons was a better show of that era.

Alan

Alan,
i liked them all at the time , you had new episodes all the time. Hey you can't forget the Warner Bros. Tunes and early Hanna Barberra . Heckle and Jeckle old popeye tune wow no more kiddy violence any more . Hey the Road Runner that poor guy got jacked up all the time never a break and always hungry..
Rich:)

How the heck does that lady sing with both her top and bottom teeth showing like that? Looks like a toothpaste commercial.

You folks have seen a lot of good bands. I have gone to about 30 concerts so far. All of them are classic rock, hard rock, heavy metal or progressive rock bands. I stay out of the mosh pit though! :D

Was already to jump at going to see Van Halen as they are way near the top 10 of my favorite bands. Watched 2 videos of them performing live in front of JK studio and sadly Davids voice is shot and he just about talks through the songs, so sad :(

BTW, AC/DC was the top selling rock concert band in 2015. Way to go!!!
? The most successful music tours worldwide 2015 | Statistic

Hi Chick,
Yes David did basically sucks he should have stayed home and let Sammy do the job right.
But Eddie V still kick some butt he makes those strings scream ..

Rich:)

GSS

I get a kick of logging on in the morning this is funny.
Pi, it always killed me as a child why Fred didnt just jump back in through the "window" just like that Chuck Wagon dog food commercial where the dog "just" misses that tiny wagon that go,s into cabinet ugh! but watch some Family Guy episodes and yes "Bugs bunny" gets blasted lol Pi, can you do your magic?
Bowtie, oh no I dont want another Flinstones Movie, they are just horrible.
The Flintstones was the first ever cartoon that was aired prime time and the "Jetsons" was cool but I dont think "Spacely Sprokets" would make money in the future. The thing with remakes is no one I think can play the original classic characters, like Jethro or Herman Munster. In the begginning of the Beverly Hillbilys they were "only" worth 20 million and at the end I think they reached 60 million, and look up the mansion they kinda filmed in, you will be shocked how massive and elaborate it was and still is. What were we talking about "that great de canning tool"

I get a kick of logging on in the morning this is funny.
Pi, it always killed me as a child why Fred didnt just jump back in through the "window" just like that Chuck Wagon dog food commercial where the dog "just" misses that tiny wagon that go,s into cabinet ugh! but watch some Family Guy episodes and yes "Bugs bunny" gets blasted lol Pi, can you do your magic?

Alan

Reactions: GSS
It is sad to hear that DAVID BOWIE has passed away 18 months after being diagnosed with cancer, this is a great loss to the world.:cryyy:

Alan