Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Diode Decanning Tool

Hi,
I seen Zep in 75 and 77 those were the days i'm lucky i still remember them. Peace and love brothers and sisters ..

Rich:)

I saw them in 77, they did a sold out show 2 days in a row with 65000 people!

I think it will be really neat to see/hear people listening to Led Zep, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Rush and so on when they are 80 years old. I know I will be!!
\m/ 0(>_<)0 \m/

I also saw Aerosmith, Van Halen, Rush, and nearly everyone else and I do mean everyone, between 1976 and 1984, some of them more than once. I even got to see the Stones (also at the Kingdome, I think in 80 or 81) I'll never forget that fateful Monday morning in 1984 when I left for Ney York City.

I was there until April of 1987, three years almost to the day. The only concert I remember durring those three years was Genesis at Madison Square Garden. I think it may have been after I returned was the 3rd and last time I saw Heart, and then also Madonna, after that I didn't go to anymore concerts, it became more expensive and not convenient due to where I lived. I got to see Steve Miller, Queen, Foreigner, I saw ACDC open for Ted Nugent when they were new and no one knew who they were, and there were so many others.

Alan

Hi PI,
I to seed all the awesome groups of that era tickets were affordable back then for great seats. Most likely what you have seen we like the same tunes. Man those were the days my brother. If you ever get a chance if he comes around , you have to see John Bohams sons band bro i closed my eyes and i was at a Zep concert all over again. he i and the band is astonishing and the sound is on spot to the original Zep.. Love this stuff buddy.. Oh just seen Van Halen 2 months ago bro Davi Lee Sucked he couldn't even remember the lyrics and his voice was gone gone gone. I wish they hired Sammy Haggar he's awesome singer.

Last edited:
Since this became a thread about kitchen gadgets and humer I thought a Tupper Ware party was in order. Just folllow this link if you dare
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FGG4A0Pa-68

:crackup: I only just now watched that, :crackup: he should probably also sell Avon products too. :crackup:

Hi Truss,
Thats very humorous !!! Thanks for sharing this cool vid there's some thing about Drag
-----------
Queens, but it's all about the person who portrays The queen. Some have it and some don't.
To Funny Pal..

Does anyone remember the Rocky Horror Picture Show?

I can barely remember the movie now, I'll have to go back and watch it again. It was a comedy/musical/horror movie from 1975. The movie had quite a following, some theaters would have a late night showing once in awile for the next 10 years or more and many movie goers would dress up in costumes.

Alan

Alan sure do me and some friend go to bucks county play house in new hope PA. every year to see the show,. water guns. toast , rice , rubber gloves cool stuff we have a blast. i seen the real show 3 times long ago. Nice going once again buddy digging up these memories..

GSS

Im not the concert type of guy. Ive only been to 2 in my life and both were aerosmith. Midway threw the beginning of my first one Steve Tyler ran of the stage and poof! it was done:whistle: yes it wasnt a good time in his life at that point.

Hi G,
I know what you mean,i went to see ZZ Top They played 6 songs and they were done 50 min concert . Man was i disappointed not even an hour for the money paid.

GSS

At least I can say i lived very very close to were Aero smith and J.Gials use to live and practice before stardom, and yes a few minutes walk to the Kennedy house. Thats my clame to fame pretty sad come to think of it:eek:

H iG,
Well that's really neat to have celebs so close to were you live. Hey that's cool even if that's you claim to fame.Here were i'm at i have nothing to even come close.

Boy this thread went off the rails!!

I didn't do it, if you look at the first page it was Rich who derailed his own thread calling it a "Ronco Decanner", followed by Laser Chick, I just followed their lead.

Would you believe they are doing a remake for television of The Rocky Horror Picture Show! Expected this fall, I don't think it's a good idea, why do they have to remake everything, they can't do much that's original anymore.

And now for another blast from the past.

Alan

I didn't do it, if you look at the first page it was Rich who derailed his own thread calling it a "Ronco Decanner", followed by Laser Chick, I just followed their lead.

Would you believe they are doing a remake for television of The Rocky Horror Picture Show! Expected this fall, I don't think it's a good idea, why do they have to remake everything, they can't do much that's original anymore.

And now for another blast from the past.

Alan

It's OK to do a new production so long as they keep true to the original. It should just feature the new talants of Broadway.

GSS

How about in the 90,s when all the movies of old sitcoms like The Beverly Hillbiliys and Adams Family and The Brady Bunch were popping up like mad. Come on the "Flinstones" movie:thinking:

HI G,
Yea that's when those were all family orientated and any one could watch and not be offended by the changing time. I sure miss those simple days gone by.

It's OK to do a new production so long as they keep true to the original. It should just feature the new talants of Broadway.

How about in the 90,s when all the movies of old sitcoms like The Beverly Hillbiliys and Adams Family and The Brady Bunch were popping up like mad. Come on the "Flinstones" movie:thinking:

Yes but after 41 years they have to use all new people, you know it will be a lot different than the original.

Alan

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

GSS, are you looking for another Flintstones movie?
There have been a couple, "The Flintstones" in 1994, and "The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas" in 2000. :D
About the only thing these have in common with a decanning tool, is that they probably should have been left "in the can".

Yes but after 41 years they have to use all new people, you know it will be a lot different than the original.

Alan

hi Alan,
yes they do but 41 yrs. ago thing were happening and stuff was all new and cool my man. Ahhhh reminiscing love it those were some days ..