Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Selling: 240mW Green Laser From LaserGlow.com and WickedLaser Goggles

That balloon was not popped from "approximately 20 feet" And I doubt it was actually popped by an Aires laser. If you watch the video closely the angles don't add up. There is a click similar to a laser being turned on then the balloon is popped and you can momentarily see the beam then the beam vanishes again. How did you turn the laser off from over 20 feet away?

I call BS on that vid, if it's real then post another video where you can tell that it is the Aires popping the balloon.

DJNY

That balloon was not popped from "approximately 20 feet" And I doubt it was actually popped by an Aires laser. If you watch the video closely the angles don't add up. There is a click similar to a laser being turned on then the balloon is popped and you can momentarily see the beam then the beam vanishes again. How did you turn the laser off from over 20 feet away?

I call BS on that vid, if it's real then post another video where you can tell that it is the Aires popping the balloon.

I also told him that a few threads before, but if he contact a middleman, no buyer should be worry about.

But I won´t recommend anybody to buy this laser before a LPF-member checked it out!!!

Arach

Here! Another video for the "non believers" Any discrepancy i'll upload another,

thank god for iphone and 2 min uploading

YouTube - Aries 200 ballon pop

didint even spell balloon right

I apologize for my accusations, but that first vid looked rigged. It looks good, and if you still have it in 2 weeks I'll probably take it.

Arach

Will keep that in mind :) hope it dont last for 2 weeks

Arach

Just got a PM yesterday from MarioMaster, going to be sending laser out for PowerTest, hopefully everything gos well!

Arach

Bump...

Re: Selling: 240mW Green Laser Aries Series From LaserGlow.com and WickedLaser Goggle

PM when when u get PowerGraph and i might be interested,

Re: Selling: 240mW Green Laser Aries Series From LaserGlow.com and WickedLaser Goggle

HEY LACROSSE, when are you going to pay me for the laser I let you have on payments that you NEVER FINISHED PAYING FOR ????? You need to take care of past debts 1st before spending $$$ on another laser............rob

HEY LACROSSE, when are you going to pay me for the laser I let you have on payments that you NEVER FINISHED PAYING FOR ????? You need to take care of past debts 1st before spending $$$ on another laser............rob
I'm not sure how long it's been since he's supposed to have paid, but he's thinkin about other lasers so he probly has the money, or he might just be a scammer doing the same thing(I really hope not). If I were you I'd post a thread about it asking other members not to sell him anything until he pays you. I think most members would respect that request coming from you, and maybe he'd be more inclined to pay if it was made public. Then again maybe he's about to get paid, and he's planning on paying it off, and buying another laser.

Arach

ty for the heads up

Hopefully i should be sending laser for power graph tommarow to mario, so should be up soon

@ kevinmassey, This is a debt that should have been paid 3 months ago. Like an idiot, I let him make a down payment on the laser, then sent it too him & haven't heard a word from him since. I even tried calling his house & all I get is a message service & no return calls. I can't believe he did that to me. So beware all, in dealing with LaCrosse......rob

I think you need to make a more public thread about this situation. Some people would not find that info in this thread. If you've given him some time to pay and he still hasn't then post it over in the disputes section.

I can't believe the guy has the nerve to try to buy another laser on the same forum while he owes another member money...

Yeah, he might try to pull that same bs on another member. This needs to be made public(in its own thread), so other people don't get scammed.

You're probably right, but this is the 1st time I've even seen him post since that incident. I keep PMing him, & phoning him, but to no avail. I still find it incredulous that he took advantage of a person who has to live on a tiny disability income & support a family. He literally took food out of my families mouths, & then has the b***s to post that he's interested in buying this laser without paying me 1st. I need to find the right words though BEFORE I put up a warning to other Members in the "Trades Feedback" section of the Forum. I don't want to start another flame war or anything like it. I just want to make other Members aware of what he pulled on me, & to be VERY CAREFUL if they wish to do ANY business with him. I wish he'd just pay me what he owes me & we can be done with the whole thing. What REALLY gets to me, is his audacity to post about buying THIS laser while STILL owing me what he does. I won't mention the exact amount, but suffice it to say that the amount he owes me is OVER $300.00........rob

I posted a warning to the rest of the Members in the "TRADES / FEEDBACK / DISPUTE" Section of the Forum, under the heading "SCAMMER ALERT" I know I should have done this sooner, but I KEPT HOPING that he'd make things right. Yeah, fat chance of THAT happening. At least it's public knowledge now. I hope it prevents anyone else from being taken like I was................rob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.