Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dear Dave (daguin) : Hope to get my account LaserIHB reinstate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJNY

Phi why do you care so much? OK, you had a good experience, but he just another Chinese laser pimp. He is not established, and the only person who has had any experience with him is you. So why do you keep sticking up for him. Who cares if he goes. There will be another 50 on the way. If he didnt read the forum rules, then its his own fault. And from what I and others see, he's pretty shady, and a typical spammer. So screw him.

I care because I think he is better than most of the other Chinese sellers. Yes, it´s a fact that my opinion is influenced by a good transaction. All our opinions here (and everywhere else) are infected by (personal) experiences. He is at the source of the cheap lasers we know as Focalprice, Dinodirect, Dealextreme.. products. Most of the are crap, but at least some of them are nice. It´s hard to achieve anything in life without gambling a bit - I feel more confident to buy a laser where I see the output and some other characteristics before. Only feature transaction will show if it is worth to deal with him.

1 good experience doesn't discount multiple accounts, and hiding the fact he has his own company. It was plainly obvious what he was doing. Like I said, he's smarter than the average spammer, but in the end he is still a spammer. He was not honest with us to start, why should we trust he can deliver decent lasers? Good relationships dont start with lies.

DJNY

1 good experience doesn't discount multiple accounts, and hiding the fact he has his own company. It was plainly obvious what he was doing. Like I said, he's smarter than the average spammer, but in the end he is still a spammer. He was not honest with us to start, why should we trust he can deliver decent lasers? Good relationships dont start with lies.

True :can:

i actually don't care if he stays or goes but i'll chime in... he does seem genuinely sorry. I'm a sucker for an apology.

i also like that he sends out tested lasers.

now is that enough to make up for all the other bad things... IDK? so let the mods and c0ld figure that out.

michael.

As anywhere there are always wheels turning in the background..
That's why the Forum keeps humming along...
I too was not aware of this members sneaky intentions right from
the start until very recently...

Now I'm not so sure if he doesn't need some time off to reflect
on his way of doing business with us ignorant Forum noobs...:thinking:
I hate being taken for a ride....:yabbmad:

Jerry

Last edited:
Phi why do you care so much? OK, you had a good experience, but he just another Chinese laser pimp. He is not established, and the only person who has had any experience with him is you. So why do you keep sticking up for him. Who cares if he goes. There will be another 50 on the way. If he didnt read the forum rules, then its his own fault. And from what I and others see, he's pretty shady, and a typical spammer. So screw him.

Chinese Pimp haha :san:

Fenzir

Well, I don't know how I would handle this. Even after reading through the thread, us normal users are still probably missing some of the pieces that the moderators here know. But from my guess, he had made an account and then made another and used the second for intentions of selling his product. Should he have done that? No. But if he had talked to a moderator in advance, maybe they could get a name change?
Just looking around in the thread, laserbee has his company name the same as his LPF name and I'm sure there's some other examples.

I hope by participating in this thread I didn't imply I was questioning the mods / admins decision. It's just that it's normally very easy for users to see why someone ends up with a ban. In this case it wasn't all that clear. I think Dave has explained it very well and at this point, I am going to bow out of this discussion and let the powers that be continue to decide his fate. :)

daguin

This is one of the central arguments against true democracy. AFAIK, there are no true democracies operating in the world today.

People want to know that there are rules and to know what those rules are, while at the same time wanting to argue that they (and the people that they trust) should not be bound by rule-based behavior requirements.

Peace,
dave

As anywhere there are always wheels turning in the background..
That's why the Forum keeps humming along...
I too was not aware of this members sneaky intentions right from
the start until very recently...

Now I'm not so sure if he doesn't need some time off to reflect
on his way of doing business with us ignorant Forum noobs...:thinking:
I hate being taken for a ride....:yabbmad:

Jerry

I have to agree w/ Jerry on this and somewhat with T_J too.

While is cool to tell us his 532 has 40% IR, IMO it would be much cooler to not even offer a 532 w/o IR filtration.

When I found out that, although JETLASERS techs have LPMs but Gray did not own his own personal LPM I asked and got s few donations from happy group Buyers and we bought Gray an Alpha for Xmas. I bought Chuck from AixiZ one too- $$ very well spent IMO.

If I were a voting Mod I would let him back on but he would be on probation and any violation of the TOS woud not be a good thing.
Its difficult to not brand all china sellers with the same iron, I am glad there are some that stand behind thier products and support thier customers--no matter what. btw I see a big diff between drop shippers and makers.

While is cool to tell us his 532 has 40% IR, IMO it would be much cooler to not even offer a 532 w/o IR filtration.

It would be nice if all 532nm lasers came with IR filters already installed... sure, but the reality is most 532nm lasers with a price tag of under $300 will not have an IR filter. Offering a 532nm BUDGET laser without an IR filter is more or less common practice IMO.

btw I see a big diff between drop shippers and makers.

Agreed, very interesting additional qualifier/point.

If I were a voting Mod I would let him back on but he would be on probation and any violation of the TOS woud not be a good thing.
:beer: Completely agree. I mean the way I see it, so far there has definitely been one major violation, and there is zero dispute of that. IMO Two if he is affiliated/works for a company.

Now as far as democracy goes... nope, no true democracy currently in existence:( but fact of the matter is a republic with strong checks and balances is the best option available at the moment.

Just looking around in the thread, laserbee has his company name the same as his LPF name and I'm sure there's some other examples.

That's how arguments and problems start on the Forum...
By members not doing any research before posting....:whistle:

LH User Name = lasersbee
PL User Name = lasersbee
LPF User Name = lasersbee
eBay UserName = lasersbee

Product name = LaserBee <--- Capitol L and B no s

Company Name = J.BAUER Electronics
Company CEO = Jerry Bauer :beer:

Jerry

Last edited:
LH User Name = lasersbee
PL User Name = lasersbee
LPF User Name = lasersbee
eBay UserName = lasersbee

So I know the other three... but what's LH? Also I'm kind of surprised not to see cpf on the list:p

One other crucial difference... I could be wrong, but I could have sworn I've seen some banners:whistle:

Hong

Returning after a ban under a new name is not allowed. Posting from a proxy is NOT allowed. Disguising a "For Sale" thread as a "review" is SPAM. Posting multiple "for sale" threads, by a commercial company, in the Buy/Sell/Trade board is SPAM.

Hi Dave

Yes I know Returning and Post after a ban under a new name is not allowed, that why I apoligized with LaserIHB and ask for your forgiveness until now. I have nothing to say for this other than sorry. There is no excuse :yabbem:

You are a company. The B/S/T board is for members. There are several ways to become a commercial advertiser here. LPF is NOT your personal advertising board.

I think it is so serious to say I am a company. What I am running is a little magic shop in Hong Kong. I am not working for any laser factory, I work for my own. I'm just in touch with laser product few week ago, I personally also a laser player as well. I see there is some cheap laser in China and that's why I buy them for review and hopfully recommend them to someone else here. Currently I have only two type of laser for sell and with total unit under 20. Which i think there are some member else here selling even more laser comparing to me. I will describe myself as a seller rather than a company.

Also, repeatedly PMing me trying to "talk me into something" after I told you it was already being discussed

For those of you wondering, this thread was opened three minutes after he sent the PM, he refers to above,to me :thinking:
He has sent two more since I told him AT 6:52am THIS MORNING, that we were discussing his situation.

Well i think i should clerify something here. At first I think you say "i am being discussed" is talking about this thread but i don't get meaning "i am being discussed among the mod". I cursious why i don't get the reply so i ask for the decision. Sorry for my poor English i misunderstand it.

About this thread. I know you are a mod so you supposeded to have dozen of PM a day. I'm afraid you will miss my PM as well as my previous apoligizing PM sent from LaserIHB. So I open this thread, also showing my sorry to all member here. :yabbem:

Hong

Last edited:
Actually he made 3 or 4 accounts IIRC.

Its genius.

1. Sell an overspec laser to a Vet to gain trust.
2. Pretend you're making a bad review to show how honest you are.
3. Slip in your company name after you show you are honest.

This guy should work for Wicked.

I'm pretty sure if you sold the 20 units fast, you'd have some more for sale really quick.

Hong

Actually he made 3 or 4 accounts IIRC.

Its genius.

1. Sell an overspec laser to a Vet to gain trust.
2. Pretend you're making a bad review to show how honest you are.
3. Slip in your company name after you show you are honest.

This guy should work for Wicked.

I'm pretty sure if you sold the 20 units fast, you'd have some more for sale really quick.

Hi TJ,

I went over the thread. I know it is always hard for a new member to earn a trust especially there is so many dis-honest chinese come here in the past. Additionally I have some disagree with you before. So I understand what you are concerning and so I keep avoiding your attack reply.

I have a clear conscience on what I have said. I don't work for any Company but my little magic shop in Hong Kong.

Hong

Status
Not open for further replies.