Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DarkArmyOfOne

Well I think I'm going to file a real scam report, can you tell me more info about the legal ramifications please, to use as proof.?

Helios

The FDA would have a field day with him but I don't know if we want that kind of attention drawn to our hobby. Maybe though. I'm sure other other members will weigh in.

Last edited:

Mo13

Well, this has all been very enlightening. I feel like somebody just stumbled into the forum's attic and accidentally stirred up a family shit-storm when all he wanted to know was what's in the boxes.

That's just how my brain works. Welcome to the forums.

Helios

Well, this has all been very enlightening. I feel like somebody just stumbled into the forum's attic and accidentally stirred up a family shit-storm when all he wanted to know was what's in the boxes.

That's just how my brain works. Welcome to the forums.

Did You see his online store? He advertised his lasers as flesh burning.

Last edited:

Mo13

Did You see his online store? He advertised that his lasers as flesh burning.

No, I just got to read this forum in the aftermath. It's the first I've heard of the guy. No doubt he's no good, though. I trust y'all on that. I was referring to SolidSnake in my little metaphor.

Last edited:
Not only does he advertise them as flesh burning, but when I was browsing his thread on HF he posted a video of him burning "HF" into his hand with one of his lasers...I wasn't here when he was but I've seen and heard enough to know what he is. Then when I tried posting on the HF thread, I was the bad person for warning people of the scammer. Too bad it takes people to get burned before they realize fire is dangerous.

I believe this .gif will be very informative to your research:

epic.gif

Things

If you really want to try get the word out, then maybe go to every darkarmyofone scam thread and add tags relating to lasermaster, hackforums, darkarmyofone and scammer.

That way whenever someone searches those words on google, all his scam threads will be brought to the top ;)

Cheers,
Dan