Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cylindrical correction optics for 445, 638

You mention 2 from knife edge would fit.. How about 3/4?..
probably not, lol. Do they come in extra long? j/k

Last edited:

drlava

3 would fit, 4 is questionable. 2 knife edged fit on scanners fine, 3 or 4 would be a question of how large your scanner mirrors are.

Burnsy

Do you already know when you will start offering your Blue Lava II kit?

Jayrob,
Do you think you'll be able to come up w/ a mount for these that fits on the 18650 host? :)

Lava, I'm down for a lava II.. You're only discussing those on PL, right? I need to sign up over there.. Next logical step in the hobby is a RGB scanner...

jayrob

Jayrob,
Do you think you'll be able to come up w/ a mount for these that fits on the 18650 host? :)

Lava, I'm down for a lava II.. You're only discussing those on PL, right? I need to sign up over there.. Next logical step in the hobby is a RGB scanner...

Not sure until I have them... It will probably have to be a larger host though...

I have designed a custom, one piece heatsink for this host by special request:
Solar Force L2 Flashlight Host for 18650 - L2 Host HA III Black Finish

I plan on offering it as a kit possibly...

It's a massive heatsink that is 1.9" long, and over 1" in diameter at it's widest point!

It will have great heatsinking ability. If more room is needed for a project like this, then I would say that this host it the one to try it with...

Last edited:
Thanks! But hopefully he starts a second one :-(

I just wait for an update from Him

mo

drlava

Ok, I posted an update.. the first round has been ordered, expect delivery early Aug.