Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Custom Copper heatsinks made to order

Jorad

I'm looking for an aixiz clone but 10mm in diameter... aluminum would be fine if it's easier as it will be attached to a larger aluminum heatsink and i have no need for the screw on bit at the back as this is for my laser zippo project.

I can do this in Aluminum or Copper for you ;)
Please give me a PM if you are still interested.

I'm looking for an aixiz clone but 10mm in diameter... aluminum would be fine if it's easier as it will be attached to a larger aluminum heatsink and i have no need for the screw on bit at the back as this is for my laser zippo project.

Those copper heatsinks that Flaminpyro machines are top notch! Tight tolerance and good finish!

New copper heatsinks for attachment directly to drivers just added to OP.

How about some cool direct press copper heatsinks for an L2 host they are massive
and just what the doctor ordered for them 1000+mW builds.

See how far it is to where the diode will live, that means lots of copper for drawing
the heat away from the diode and the driver.

And it comes with it's own long steel diode press with a through hole for the wires.

These bad boys weigh in at 4 pounds each so get a crane or a small boy to help you maneuver your laser around :crackup:

J/K they don't weigh 4lb.

The Twins still in limbo waiting for the rest of the goodies :eg:

More to come as they develop :D

Are you going to sell these? If so, I would like to get in line for one....please let me know, I can pay today.
Thanks!
Jeff

The latest info would be my time is taken up with WFTM's orders that are already on the books and real life.

I'm hoping to be able to start taking new orders in about one month maybe less.

Last edited: