Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cool Laser Illusionist

Ah yes, i remember seeing this vid some time ago. Really quite incredible isn't it? :D

Interesting.. Can't say I've ever seen anything quite like that before. Must have missed whatever other thread talked about this guy before.. Sometimes, people who aren't n00bs just don't read every single post in every single thread. I know it's hard to believe, but I'm telling you some of us actually have other facets to our lives.. I myself have wife and child that keep me pretty active, and as much as I tell my wife "I can't do anything right now, I'm busy reading each and every word of print on the entire LPF forum so that I don't seem like a 'noob'".. she just doesn't understand.

Last edited:
First time i had seen this also, That was very very cool...at first i wasn't impressed with the ring or the shirt...but then the beam splitting and use of mirrors was impressive, even if you know how he did all that the practise and precision it would take to make it look that good had to of been very hard to master.

Interesting.. Can't say I've ever seen anything quite like that before. Must have missed whatever other thread talked about this guy before.. Sometimes, people who aren't n00bs just don't read every single post in every single thread. I know it's hard to believe, but I'm telling you some of us actually have other facets to our lives.. I myself have wife and child that keep me pretty active, and as much as I tell my wife "I can't do anything right now, I'm busy reading each and every word of print on the entire LPF forum so that I don't seem like a 'noob'".. she just doesn't understand.

God I know what you mean, Girlfriend gets PISSED if I'm ever even on the computer. Neat video though

Of course I don't expect that everyone has seen it, but it has been reposted like 15 times and I hate discussing it!

Also it's one of the top hits on youtube when you search for laser, so common sense play a role too the posting this in the first place.