Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Congrats pman

Pete is the newest to get access to the VET section.
he is one of the friendliest members here and worthy of an early admission to the VET section-- if you have not done so --- a invite to be friends request is something we all can do to show Pete how welcome he is at LPF- he may not have time or the energy to PM all but you can be assured your friend request or any +rep send is appreciated-

GET WELL SOON PMAN- Lets us know when get to go back home.. len

Here here. Pman has been so kind to a rookie like myself. Can't show my gratitude enough for all he has done. My family wishes him a speedy recovery. Pman is surely one of the greats in this community.

My best wishes on a speedy recovery kind regards: Tony

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Pman, congrats on your admission to vet status!!!
Hopefully this will help lift your spirits, and speed up your recovery. :D

Yea Pman is the greatest. Sent me a bunch of free stuff, and it was all sooooo cool!

He is the man, and he is a large contributor to this forum. Get better! (so your awesomeness can come back sooner :D)

NKO29

Get well soon, I really enjoy reading your posts! You are always very nice to members new and old, you are loved around here and i'm sure everybody will agree with me on this:
You are an amazing guy, and your presence in LPF has made it a better place :)
Kind Regards Josh

Have to agree Hakzaw. Nice work on your part too :beer:

Pman is one of the nicest and most helpful members on LPF. Congratulations Sir on achieving Vet Status! Looking forward to you getting healthy and getting back to making more Kick @$$ Lasers ;)

~ LB

Thanks guys- Pete is an exceptional member- So glad he seems to be doing better than the night he had to go to the ER-- That was a very scary PM and came out of the blue.

I felt totally helpless- this happened on the same day he had his 1000th post-

and I knew he had ~23 days more to wait.. AND ... I knew there had been some problems not long ago about the one year rule but I just had to PM Admin and ask for a 'variance' for the Pman and less than 2 hours after that PM about heading to the ER= Avery put Pete on the white list--THANKS.

So many times here at LPF I read about the forums being an extended family and how we care about each other is something special-- so don't let petty things come between you and anyone else-in your personal life or at this forum-- forgive and forget- mend those fences while you can.. it will make all feel better-who was/is right or wrong means very little.

hak

Last edited: