Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Confirmed CNI GB [CLOSED---PAYMENT]

Re: Confirmed CNI GB [End 14 June 2013]

Hey bloom i think i might be in for a 271 150mw as well.

That is a pretty good price

Last edited:

Once we get an idea of the total costs, including insurance, let me know. Also, I would recommend contacting CNI now that you have 5 people on the 671's. Seems like you might could get the discount.

Well, I'm in for 50mW 671nm if we are getting the discount.

Just so you know DR.Laser, the 671 50mW and 100mW will be the same cost, so unless you just want less power, 100mW will probably be the better deal.

Oo. I think I would be in for a 100mW 671nm.

If we can get the discount you can count me back in for a 671. I will think on it and let you know which power. That would put us at 7 or 8. Surely we can haz discount!!! I figure since we have two weeks til this ends I will have more than enough time to scrape the cash together.

If you jump in, we'll have 8.

I'm going to do a recount and send out the numbers on Sunday night. Even if I email them now, it's the weekend, they're not even in ;) So whatever numbers we have by Sunday night will be sent in. I'm predicting a discount.

If Wannaburn gets into the 671 again, we will have 20 units on the table.

OP updated, again :p

Last edited:

That should also get us time to hear back from the couple of maybes who havent responded yet. Put me down as a for sure so we dont get confusion. If we get the discount, which with 8 I am pretty sure we will, then I will be in.

Put mine down as a 200 unit.

Last edited:

Just so you know DR.Laser, the 671 50mW and 100mW will be the same cost, so unless you just want less power, 100mW will probably be the better deal.

50mW will be suitable for me. I'm building a low power collection of each wavelength available, it's a nice way to enjoy lasers safely indoors.

50mW will be suitable for me. I'm building a low power collection of each wavelength available, it's a nice way to enjoy lasers safely indoors.

Gotcha...I had a feeling it might be something like that. But on the offchance it wasn't, I would have felt bad for not speaking up.

Cheers :beer:
Isaac

I'd be up for a 150mW 671nm IF it's in a III-A or III-M host and at the discounted price. I'm up to two lasers in III-C hosts already and I really don't want a third :p

Last edited:

I'll include that in my email tomorrow. From what they've already displayed, I doubt they will do that...but who knows.

I'm about to get 3 III-C hosts in a month. No it's cool, who REALLY needs a paycheck? Honestly? :whistle:

Well they can, but will we get the bulk discount? Not sure. I don't know if it goes by host, or by wavelength. So it's up in the air at the moment if they will do that discount still with a different host.

I think the modules are all one standard size. If they can't do it, I'll take the III-C, and ask them to send it to me as parts and I'll have the host stripped and anodized red. I know somebody who built one of these already so that's doable as well.

Back