Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Coming Out of the Closet! Hurra!

Thanks infinitus. Much appreciated.

I need to get back to the states, this time change is killing me :p

Jet-lag is a bitch. Especially after your days and nights have been reversed :p

Well, Europe in nice. Lots of cheap stuff :)

:beer:
-Matt

EDIT:

<----------POST COUNT :eek:

AWWWWWSHIIII_zps25193f1c.jpg

thousandpost_zpsad073f42.jpg

Last edited:

IsaacT

Grats! Now go look inside and realize that you will never have need of that subforum. Lol.

Yup, literally not much to see there. Slowest subforum on LPF, and since drama has been pretty low for a while now (really a very good thing) almost nothing goes on.

Yes its time to get back to California where you belong, your work over there is done. Where in Europe are you?

Yes its time to get back to California where you belong, your work over there is done. Where in Europe are you?

I am currently in cesky tesin of the Czech republic, I was also in England and France.

I wanted to visit ped :p

I am currently in cesky tesin of the Czech republic, I was also in England and France.

I wanted to visit ped :p

That sounds like great trip your on, I have never traveled to Europe although my sister was born in France, I forget what city, she is 7 years older than me and that was way back in the mid 1900's.

Were you able to meet Ped?

Come to Scotland we have haggis, hills and lots of water around us :p

Sounds like a paradise. If I ever have the time and money and am still healthy enough to travel it will be at the top of my list. I hear Scotland will probably be an independent country by then.

Possibly. We will have the vote soon. Unfortunately England are getting rather flustered, not surprisingly because we have the North Sea Oil and despite all of the "No" propaganda, we actually subsidise Westminster when you take into account revenue per head and population percentage... In many ways I want to secede because England is acting like a big baby, but also out of pure curiosity. Meanwhile over in the east I wouldn't be surprised if Russia swallows Ukraine and it becomes just more Russian land, meanwhile the west stands by and does nothing...

Last edited:
Possibly. We will have the vote soon. Unfortunately England are getting rather flustered, not surprisingly because we have the North Sea Oil and despite all of the "No" propaganda, we actually subsidise Westminster when you take into account revenue per head and population percentage... In many ways I want to secede because England is acting like a big baby, but also out of pure curiosity. Meanwhile over in the east I wouldn't be surprised if Russia swallows Ukraine and it becomes just more Russian land, meanwhile the west stands by and does nothing...

I find it funny that people ***** when the US goes to war and but they also ***** when they don't do anything. Make up your ******* minds.

I could't imagine the amount of trust that you must have in LPF to post a thread like this...

Congrats on finding out who you are!!
And i support it 100 percent!
You are who you decide to be, no one can tell you who you are..:)

^^ not sure if any of that made sense, but i gave it my best.
And congrats on the big 1,000:D
Also i was wondering when are you going to be back in the states?

:beer:
Rich

I will be back late friday night (western time)

But the jetlag will kill me. I will probably be asleep :p

Thanks RJ, was waiting for you to show up :)

I find it funny that people ***** when the US goes to war and but they also ***** when they don't do anything. Make up your ******* minds.

Lol, the west is more than just 'Murica. I know you guys don't like admitting that but it's the truth :p also, when I talked about "doing something" I meant actively trying to solve the situation and diffuse Russia, not start an illegal war over oil or attempt to install a political regime that is in line with American ideals... I mean, you guys tried to assassinate Castro how many times? Sure, the guy wasn't who I'd invite up for afternoon tea, but the propaganda and assassination attempts were purely because America didn't like the fact that Cuba was not a capitalist state.

Last edited:
OMG jet lag!!!
poor little you--

you need to go back to your OP and read what you put there in bold- that time to close this thread has long passed- you are out of whatever closet that was- so yeah!!- let this thread die- you have no clue about life-- you are enjoying the drama WAY too much 'VET'!

Last edited: