Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Collecting money on brand new S1 lenses

Received mine today! HUGE thanks to Paul and Eitan for all your work!!! :gj:

Some quick test results are shown below, using various lasers with a 3-Element, G2, and these "new" lenses. All measurements done with an Ophir/Laserbee meter.

For most wavelengths, these "new" lenses gave me almost identical performance as a G2 lens. The exception was with 638nm, where output was about 5% to 6% higher than a G2 lens. I can't explain that... I even repeated the test to make sure, and am definitely getting higher output on 638nm with these "new" lenses versus a G2. :thinking:

I'd be very interested to see some others post their results comparing this and G2 on 635/638/660nm.

attachment.php

looks awesome !

Thank you everyone for participating ... if you will want another GB in a month or so ... I will be happy to run another one with Paul :beer:

Today more packs will go out.

So tomorrow I will send here a list + tracking codes to everyone by PM.

I just got some people who I do not have their shipping address for some reason. So I will contact them asap. I think by tomorrow everyone's lenses are going out finally :beer:

Just sent more packs :

* ImA4Wheelr
* Mattronium
* The Lightning Stalker
* oahu99
* RU124T
* TomD

On Friday the last packages are going out. Some users did not had a Address listed on the PayPal payment so I sent you a PM. Some replied and some not. So please reply with your address asap :beer:

Hello everyone! the spreadsheet has been updated. If I missed anyone, please let me know. BTW, my lenses have been tracking as stuck in New York customs for the past 6 days, but they are going to be delivered today!

Rifter

Hello everyone! the spreadsheet has been updated. If I missed anyone, please let me know. BTW, my lenses have been tracking as stuck in New York customs for the past 6 days, but they are going to be delivered today!

Look on the bright side at least yours have shipped :)

When you get them though do some tests im interested in all testing on all diodes with these lens especially 600nm+.

Rifter, will do. I may not get the chance to do it today, but I will by tomorrow. I've got too many things going on today to do only lens testing. Not to worry, though. I will get to it by tomorrow at the latest.

Got mine yesterday.

Came fine - very happy they arrived.

thanks for the GB - Look forward to the host one you are doing :)

You're welcome. I would hope that everyone's lenses have gone out now, except for members who haven't offered their addresses.

IWIRE

Mine showed up today ! Thanks again for doing this. It's much appreciated. :beer:

Wmacky

You're welcome. I would hope that everyone's lenses have gone out now, except for members who haven't offered their addresses.

Have you gotten the friday ship list from Joker yet? Still hoping to hear something.

Last edited:
Wmacky, no, not at this time. I have an email into his computer to get it as soon as possible, though.

I heard back from thejoker301 and he didn't get the lenses out yet. He told me they will be going out tomorrow for sure. Also, he wasn't sure, but he thinks that someone hasn't included their address yet.

This is just one more check to see if anyone has not had their lenses shipped out yet? My information is that they should all have been shipped.