Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Collecting money on brand new S1 lenses

RayJay

Re: Group buy on g type lenses

If there are any more Aussies that want these i'll be in for a few. It's just that postage would probably kill the value in the deal for me.. Unless they would fit in an envelope? Then that would work as it's only a couple of bucks..

Hello everyone. I have checked into a spread sheet that would be available to everyone, but haven't found a single one that wouldn't create a problem for someone else. If there is someone who knows of a way to set up a spread sheet that everyone could see, please get in touch with me as I am no expert in office programs.
crazyspaz, I didn't get your PM, could you send it again?
RayJay, I am working on trying to get a bulk rate for shipping and the price might not be as high as you might think.

oahu99

I'm also officially in for 2 if you didn't get my PM too.
These lenses seem to be really great for the price!

crazyspaz and oahu99 you are both down for 3 lenses and 2 lenses respectively. Are neither of you able to view the spread sheet? If this is the case, I do need some help setting up one that everyone can view. If anyone in the forum has experience with office and would like to help me get the bugs out of this spread sheet problem, please let me know. It is not good having a spread sheet that most people can't view.

Last edited:

i cant view it, no. I think google docs has a spreadsheet? could try that

crazyspaz, I thought about that, but it would just create more problems for people who couldn't log onto google. I need a spread sheet that everyone can view, and hopefully, I will get one up by the end of the day.

If it will be $5.5 I will take 20 lenses.

Please calculate the shipping cost to Israel if possible :beer:

OK I would like to have a total of 10 of them so put me down for sure for 10 each :D

Last edited:

Flaminpyro, you are on the spread sheet. I am currently trying to get a spread sheet set up in Google, but haven't gotten all the bugs out yet. The other spread sheet is up and good for anyone who has Microsoft, but will be a little while before I have the other site where you can see it. I promise I will have an alternative site set up for people with Google.

Thejoker301, I can't say when or if the price will go down, it isn't up to me. I am trying to get a deal on shipping these out and I will definitely get you a deal on shipping to Israel if you want 20 lenses, but I can only do what I can do within the constraints that have been put on me. Hope you can understand. :thanks: Paul

Last edited:

PM sent per your request on message #18
For my order of these lenses from message #17

:)

Last edited:

icecruncher, you are on the spread sheet. Thank you, buddy.

I didn't know I was on the spread sheet since I can not see it, when I log on to your link it asked for a name and password ???

Flaminpyro, you are on the spread sheet. :thanks: Paul

Flaminpyro, I have another Spread sheet set up in Google. Hope to have it up and running by the days end.

Last edited: