Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CNI PGL-III-C 561nm 20mW Review - A New Wavelength - PICS

v33

Stunning laser! After reading this I checked the specs of an older Sony camera I have (dsc v3) and found out it also uses the 4 colour sensor. I am going to have to dig it out and compare the results to my 7d next time I take some beamshots.

WHy'd you have to bring this back DJNY? heh. I don't like being reminded of stuff i'll never own. :p

And Steve.. good luck. To my knowledge CNI has decided they don't want to build this wavelength into a portable anymore. Aryntha has inquired about a second before and they didn't want to do it. A very large order might make them change their minds, but for the forseeable future, Aryntha has the only 561nm PGL.

Last edited:
And Steve.. good luck. To my knowledge CNI has decided they don't want to build this wavelength into a portable anymore. Aryntha has inquired about a second before and they didn't want to do it. A very large order might make them change their minds, but for the forseeable future, Aryntha has the only 561nm PGL.

That's too bad :p

DJNY

WHy'd you have to bring this back DTR? heh. I don't like being reminded of stuff i'll never own. :p

You meant DJNY.

Who told you that they won´t do another one? :)

Sorry, fixed. Too many people here with random letters as names. :p . And CNI told Aryntha they wouldn't do any more. If CNI is telling you otherwise, then you should probably let Aryntha know.

Last edited:
Heh, I will say this --

CNI changes their story, as far as what they will and won't produce, and even their prices, depending on who writes to them at what time. (Or the same person at a later time.)

(Lends creedence to the notion that I still feel there is more than one 'ava'.)

I've got some more research in the works right now.

Last edited:

DJNY

Pushing these rare wavelengths for the newcomers :wave:

DJNY

- many today active members joined after 2011 and might haven´t seen this wavelength / review.
- great examples for how a quality review look like

Last edited:
There's a difference between necroposting in a pointless thread and bumping something like this.

561nm is a pretty cool thing, trust me ;)

wow very cool i like the beam color, it looks a bit like lime :)

I would like to add that CNI has agreed to build 561 <5mW PGL-III-A, thought the price is pretty steep. The bare laser itself is $800 USD, then you'll need to include $70 shipping, $20 bank transfers and even more depending on if you use WU or a bank transfer!

CNI will also do 561 <5mW GLP(the pen host), but was told by lazerman121 they will only produce them if at least 3 others are requested and payed for in the same order.. The prices on these are pretty good at $350 USD for the laser itself, which is on the same tier as some yellows.

Just thought I would throw that out if anyone wanted 561 that badly ;)

-Alex

Last edited:

Pman

Funny this came up. Don't remember it so I added REP lol

Funny this came up. Don't remember it so I added REP lol

i was looking up 510nm on google and somehow this came up... anyway if you see my post ^^ you'll see why it was worth necroposting :)