Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CNI has 532+655nm Portable Lasers

I'm sure it's because of the two lasers inside, but I do not especially like the beam coming out of a non-(0;0;0) point (not centered :p).

You can get these in the CNI GB.
In case you didn't know.
Prices are listed.

jeffd

Im pretty sure someone said they are getting one. I cant wait to see a review.

Yes Ohada is the first to order one in the CNI GB, btw, CNI makes the unit in higher output, but according to the rep only the 150 mW has a truly pleasing yellow color. I am guessing that the higher output units of PGL R.G are dominated by the green.

Also, I know that the 5 CNI GB's got a pretty tangled arrangement of prices, and it c/b a different cost to send to some countries other than USA, so if you need a cost please email me and ask and don't forget to state your country and if outside the USA the other shipping details, (Insureance?, other than USPS carrier? that sort of thing). All the costs I give otherwise assume Priority USA shipping w/ insurance. -Glenn

Last edited:

ohada

Indeed, I can't wait to get it (I ordered the 150mw for the best yellow color)...

I promise I'll post a good review for it after I got it, with lots of info and especially multimedia.

Indeed, I can't wait to get it (I ordered the 150mw for the best yellow color)...

I promise I'll post a good review for it after I got it, with lots of info and especially multimedia.

YES, me likee!

What I can't wait to see is the CNI 473/532/655 WHITE seven color laser.....