Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED - Secret Santa 2012!

I got a Syma S107 RC helicopter, 3rd S107 I have owned:) although I have managed to somehow kill one of the motors, but its fine, got a buttload of them in my spare parts box, and richard86, your welcome ;)

Last edited:
Hope my recipient gets their stuff soon. Lets all just keep posting here when we get our gifts. I want to here what he or she thinks:)

Last edited:
I received an array of array of sweet optics and a driver! Im not sure what type of driver it is though.
I have my secret santas real name but im not sure what their username is, and im not going to say their real name for security reasons. But if my secret santa can let me know what type of driver I have, i would be very grateful.

Anyway, i am soooo happy with what i have and i love every single item :D

Thank you for everything!
Happy holidays to everyone and their loved ones!!

Nooooo I missed it. I was wondering why we weren't having one this year when 2011 was so fun

daguin

Nooooo I missed it. I was wondering why we weren't having one this year when 2011 was so fun

You are ALWAYS welcomed to send me a surprise Christmas gift :san:

I know . . . . I'm a giver like that :whistle:

Peace,
dave

daguin

I think that Santa was lying out on a beach in Honolulu
He just stopped by my house today :san:

Peace,
dave

Still waiting on my gift.
My Santa must have instructed one of his elves to deliver my gift. I think little guy might be walking form the North Pole.