Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED (Collecting Payments): Dragon Lasers Diffraction Gratings

Alright, I overlooked that PM icecruncher. I will get you the reflective and send a PM to cmak.

I also emailed Adam at DL about when they are getting more in stock. I will let you all know as soon as he gets back to me.

Thanks

NO4H99

Just an update, Adam sent me an email saying that he may have more reflective beam fan gratings in stock than are listed on the site. He said that he would check for them on Monday. Unfortunately, if they do not have extras, they are not planning on producing any more in the near future.

Been over a wee since last word.....any updates? :whistle: I actually forgot about these

NO4H99

Funny that you mention that. I placed the order about 5 minutes ago. :D

Adam found a few more Reflective Beam Fans for us. Only Coherent Thought and I will not get them.

Reactions: ARG

NO4H99

The order has shipped out. For those of you who want to track it (by USPS), the number is EE989170087CN.

Nice. They made it to San Francisco. Now let's hope customs doesn't take their sweet ass time clearing them.

NO4H99

That's the first package I've had that said it was going though customs. Luckily it was the only one without lasers too :D.

Looks like it just cleared though.

Heh I was hoping your laser wasn't in that package. Last summer my 589 from CNI took over a week to clear customs. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I guess I got spoiled by UPS' in-house customs that cleared my package from JetLasers in under an hour.

NO4H99

Nah, they sent it separately, with free shipping. Got it the other day and it does almost double spec, even with my LPM's response time!

NO4H99

Got the gratings today. Will be sending them out soon, hopefully within a week.

Taped between cardboard and then wrapped sounds good. Cardboard gives the stiffness and bubble wrap gives padding ;)

Preferably several layers of corrugated cardboard or even a metal and cardboard sandwich. I
once received a broken grating from personages which shall remain unnamed that was sent in
a #10 envelope, packed in what appeared to be cardboard from a cereal box. (And long after
they should have learned their lesson) If it gets broken I'm going to be very angry. There are
a bunch of diodes I have to test with it, some of which may be sold to forumspeople
someday.