Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Clearance: A Few Hosts for Sale

Yep! IDK how to wire a case positive diode, so I won't advise you on wiring. Don't just connect red to red and back to black (unless you know how to do it :D )

Then you need a battery and you are good to go. For the best capacity/run time use Panasonic NCR18650B batteries. You can get them online but you can also buy them from LarryDFW here on the forum as he stocks these batteries.

Good luck
-Matt

Wow these are a good deal. Are all 5 still available? I like 3 of them. Mrcrouse I haven't purchased from you yet. Do you only accept Paypal or are other payment methods possible? I don't buy from anyone that only takes Paypal but could make an exception in this case.

Alan

That should work for you. Just have to make sure you use the right battery combination for the driver.

Wow these are a good deal. Are all 5 still available? I like 3 of them. Mrcrouse I haven't purchased from you yet. Do you only accept Paypal or are other payment methods possible? I don't buy from anyone that only takes Paypal but could make an exception in this case.

Alan

They are all still available right now. I have no problem taking other payment methods.

PM sent. I like the Ultrafire 903 Host, Extended 18650 Host, and 18650 Host, am not sure I can get all three but PM me the total price anyway.

Alan

May I ask why? Just seems interesting as PayPal is often considered safer than other methods of Payment

:thinking:
-Matt

Yes it is, and any business should accept Paypal as a payment method if they can, but anyone who only accepts Paypal isn't serious about running a business, they are only looking to make some extra money in addition to their day job. By Paypal's own numbers they only have about 110,000,000 active accounts, and how many of those are businesses and not individuals? Probably half of them. That means way less than 10% of the total people with internet access use Paypal, it's probably closer to 5%. Now probably a higher percentage of people in the US use Paypal but still most do not and many because they can't, just here in the US there are many hundreds of Visa/MC debit cards that don't work with Paypal and a large number of banks that don't work with Paypal, and many more in other countries. There's nothing wrong with only accepting Paypal, as I said I think you should if you can, I am just saying that that person is not running a business but just looking to make a few sales. Also I seldom use Paypal because it is inconvenient for me and costs extra money, when I first used Paypal many years ago I was immediately informed by Paypal that my bank where I had my checking account does not work with Paypal, fortunately at the time I had credit cards that did work, but later things went bad for me and I eventually lost those credit cards and didn't use Paypal again for a few years. Many years later I again had a reason to use Paypal, I think about 3 years ago, and so I signed up for an account again and found out my bank account is only partly compatible with Paypal, I can withdraw from Paypal to my account but not spend from my account or debit card. So to add money to my Paypal account I have to receive a payment from someone else or I have to go to 711 or Walmart to buy a Green Dot MoneyPak and pay an extra $4.95 to transfer money to my Paypal account.

Alan

Pman

My last post is a while ago and he hadn't updated it and didn't have the one I requested so thay may all be gone...