Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Childs laser game.

Davidx

I was surprised when my friend bought this for his 4 year olds birthday. I guess object of game is to see how long one can keep the little beam running? Did Bruce have this as a child? :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 81

Hi,
Did the game come with safety glasses? And how many Lith-ions does it use? Whats the current set to?? LOL....

Rich:)

Last edited:

Tre

Hi,
Did the game come with safety glasses? And how many Lith-ions does it use? Whats the current set to?? LOL....

Ah, I think that I saw the words "simultated beam", anyone want to try replacing the stock diode with a 1 watt green?

Gabe

Yooo I have a game like this! It's called Khet 2.0, it's like laser chess. All the pieces are mirrored, some on one side, some on both. Each person has a laser mounted on their corner of the board, and the objective is to reflect your laser off of the pieces and hit their key piece. Very fun and challenging game.

Yooo I have a game like this! It's called Khet 2.0, it's like laser chess. All the pieces are mirrored, some on one side, some on both. Each person has a laser mounted on their corner of the board, and the objective is to reflect your laser off of the pieces and hit their key piece. Very fun and challenging game.

That sounds awesome Gabe! Would you post a pic of this game? Are these still for sale?

Never mind just googled it. I thought this was an old relic of a game. Pretty cool I'll have to buy one. Sounds mildly entertaining for laser dorks like us.

Last edited:

Gabe

It is quite cool and fun. Bonus nachos, I bought the beam splitters for this, they're awesome and make it a lot more difficult

i remember a vet posting about this around a year ago... possibly styro.

@gabe: Khet is awesome, one of my friends grabbed it for me at a yard sale and we discussed a semi vapor producing board for safe visible beams :D

Sorry Rich
What a crappy review.
I also forgot to check the divergence.
:)

Hi D,
Great thread buddy this is cool, I had to laugh, With all the hype in the news about laser flashings, I thought this would be the last product to be released into the public market. Hey don't worry Pal we'll check the divergence later LOL !!