Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cheech226 is SUPERB!

IsaacT

Cheech226 is the man!!!!

Well. I have bought a number of things from Cheech226 now, namely:

1 x 405nm RL-118 Laser
1 x Aurora Host/Heatsink/Focus Adapter (Check out my build in it [638nm build in sig])
1 x LaserBee A Power Meter

And after all that, I just have to say how great he was to work with! As someone who is quickly buying more and more things here on the forums I have done business with people who had FANTASTIC customer service, and people who maybe could learn to take some coachings or atleast some notes from the aforementioned businessmen.

Now I know that many people on this forum are not profession sellers, they are just looking to let go of some of their collection to either: buy more, pay bills, or something. That is why when someone comes along who is not a professional seller here, and who demonstrates quick responses, shipping times, etc....I just have to say something.

Cheech226 was all of that and more! (He even sent me Lagniappe[had to look that up] of the coolest item I have ever owned - atleast it ties with my 594nm laser).

Other people who stand out to me as the absolute best people to buy from here(assuming you place an emphasis on prompt shipping) are:
1. DTR(We all know but I had to put him here. EVERYTIME I order something it is out the next day)
2. JCranmer(This guy is awesome on shipping times as well!!!)
3. Flaminpyro(I have only done one transaction, but it was done at night and the drivers were set and out to be shipped the very next day)
4. Cajunlasers(always prompt, next day shipping)

That is by no means a comprehensive list as I have not done business with many here....Jayrob one of these days a good chunk of my money will fall into your lap, at that time I hope to add you to the above list....but I feel I MUST give positive feedback on great customer service as I would like such service to spread and be maintained! Thank you all for your diligence :beer:

Now for the coolest item I have ever received and/or owned:

An HeNe tube!!!!!! This thing is cute(I will assault you if you come for my man card), tiny, and looks so COOL!!!! Pics time? Yeah I think so!!!!

56b2c1ce-070e-4fd8-9ccc-bd5847cbcd66.jpg

Anyway, I hope this Feedback Thread was relevant and pushes potential buyers into your quickly shipping arms! Thanks!
-Isaac

Well done, Isaac. Very nice of you to credit Cheech (who's helped me out often!) and the others. You're quickly becoming a valued, contributing member to the forum. You're a good example and getting one helluva collection! I'm quickly falling behind!

thanks isaac! nice job with the aurora host. i purposely left the light together to make it more of a learning experience:beer:

@scumbag - isaac HAS been a valued and respected member for some time. just sayin'
btw - thanks for the props

Last edited:
Ya know, that was my mistake, and I apologize for it. I misread his join date or mixed it up w/ someone else's. I had the impression he joined around the same time as myself.

Gun

Awesome purchases, looks like that HeNe tube has become your new avatar :)

I agree with you that Cheech is a man I had no problems at all from him when I bought my red 650nm stainless Lazer from him. A hell of a guy :beer: