Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Check out my new laser pointer!

uhm, i suppose it can be turned in a portable unit ..... a backpack for the batteries and the PSU, a pair of hand holders on the case, a clicky switch somewhere ..... :p :D

Argh, i'm a bit envious now, you know ? ..... anyway, remember that a millennia is a good christmas gift, if you don't have space in your home and really don't know where store it ..... (j/k :p :D)

You want a 200lb backpack?

That thing has a friggen compressor in it to cool the diodes - you'd need a ton of batteries to power that thing =P

But...does it pop balloons? :p

That could be easily disguised as a bazooka, add a trigger, ?????, profit!!

I WISH you could rub that on my face, but I'd have to take a plane first :(

Holy cow, just saw the other thread. That thing rocks!

I wonder if it would run off a car battery. Just imagine walking around in an army uniform, car battery strapped onto your back, goggles on, and carrying that monster.

HIMNL9

Uhm, a backpack with the PSU and cooler (miniaturized :p) ..... a belt of batteries (high energy aeronautic types alkaline electrolytic ones can be enough) ..... uh, yes, a mimetic uniform with mixed tags from some special corps too :p ..... an helmet with a full face-cover plate, possibly mirror looking ..... wear the laser in mimetic too .....

(and probably a 2 meters tall 180Kg weight lifter culturist for carry all that weight around without collapse in the first 5 minutes :p)

Yes, can be impressive ..... at least, until someone call the police or the national guard claiming that "there's a damn alien that is walking on the street, lasing here and there" ..... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

:wtf: :san:

Uhm, a backpack with the PSU and cooler (miniaturized :p) ..... a belt of batteries (high energy aeronautic types alkaline electrolytic ones can be enough) ..... uh, yes, a mimetic uniform with mixed tags from some special corps too :p ..... an helmet with a full face-cover plate, possibly mirror looking ..... wear the laser in mimetic too .....

(and probably a 2 meters tall 180Kg weight lifter culturist for carry all that weight around without collapse in the first 5 minutes :p)

Yes, can be impressive ..... at least, until someone call the police or the national guard claiming that "there's a damn alien that is walking on the street, lasing here and there" ..... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

:wtf: :san:

hands down the most awesome thing ive ever imagined ever hahaha

Is it really rolling if it isn't round?

Who ever said the table was flat?:whistle::crackup:

happy-new-year.jpg

HIMNL9

Who ever said the table was flat?:whistle::crackup:

Right ..... now all that what you need is a 5-dimensional surface, where you can roll a square object contemporarily on the top and on the bottom of it, without make it fall off .....

..... wait, WHAT ?? ..... oh, right, too much spumante with the pandoro ..... nevermind :p :crackup: