Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cancer came back

My prostate cancer came back. No prostate but it still came back. 39 X-ray treatments and it looks like it worked. So I'll be spending some more time here .
I want to thank every one that gave me good wishes and to say I'll be posting more.

My prostate cancer came back. No prostate but it still came back. 39 X-ray treatments and it looks like it worked. So I'll be spending some more time here .
I want to thank every one that gave me good wishes and to say I'll be posting more.

Wish you the best.

My wife is still fighting cancer also.
Hers is back after a surgery two years ago, so I understand. At least hers is progressing slowly. Some cancer can decimate you very quickly :(

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome back Antharak. I am very glad to hear your treatment worked. And I second Jeff, I hope you stay clear of cancer in the future. (y)
Also sorry to hear that about your wife, icecruncher. I hope she gets better. :coffee:

I'm so very sorry. I had not known about your prostate cancer. Some prostrate cancers are very slow growing, but others....not so much. I hope you can get ahead of it and I also welcome you back. Good luck. My thoughts are with you.

Coonie

It came back without a prostate? Man that's one determined bit of cancer but you beat it and you stay strong!

That was the cancer that got Mark 'GreenMechanic'-- one of the kewlest members I ever got to know.. stayed overnight there on my way to or from My Dads place in Ft Pierce Fl
Mark lived near Lakeland..
rip buddy rip

get well soon Antharak -- we ALL are pulling for you!

Welcome back and very sorry to hear that you have gone several rounds with cancer. Cancer is a horrible thing as many of us know but glad to see that you are kicking it's @ss!!!
Sending you good vibes and best wishes. :)