Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Can you forgive kipkay?

Can you forgive kipkay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeGT

Yeah, I'll take some of them rep points too before you trash em. Internet points are a sad sad thing to waste. :beer:

I can't +1 TJ or moh right now, sorry guys :(

Last edited:

Lets see.... hes got probably got about 10mil+ views on his laser video and heres about 20-50 people saying there upset with his safety methods... I fear this is of no consequence to him.

jakeGT

Hey, also, do you guys think I would get in trouble if I mentioned kipkay in my videos or the title?

No, how could you? I can use the name "JakeGT" on anything I want. Its not "Yours"

jakeGT

It's mine! ALL MINE! Now to go find that lawyer {fumbles through papers angrily}

Christ...
This thread hasn't died yet?

It's not the end of the world and in any case, Kipkay isn't asking for our forgiveness nor does he need our approval.

Give it a rest, already.
He is his own person and can act independently regardless of what everyone here might think. If you want to complain about someone, complain about 13 year old Billy pointing at planes and cars with the Rayfoss laser pointer he found through these very forums.

Stop pointing fingers and grow up. Make something or shut up.
Have a nice day.

Last edited:
ANYWAYS.......I had my dog fixed a couple months ago. He was pretty sore afterwards.

balls.jpg

JLSE

Looks just like the pic of my dogs balls.. that I keep on my hard drive :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.