Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buyers remorse

I've gone through this before on many things and here it goes again. I paid $770 for my beautiful green laser. I have no complaints. It's just that I keep thinking how I could have bought the new suspension for my Si. Powder coated my wheels black. New closet doors. New light fixtures. A vacation for a few days. Put money into my home loan. Buy some new clothes, lots of new clothes but I bought a really cool green laser! I must say I love it!

daguin

usakicksass said:
I've gone through this before on many things and here it goes again. I paid $770 for my beautiful green laser. I have no complaints. It's just that I keep thinking how I could have bought the new suspension for my Si. Powder coated my wheels black. New closet doors. New light fixtures. A vacation for a few days. Put money into my home loan. Buy some new clothes, lots of new clothes but I bought a really cool green laser! I must say I love it!

it's normal. Go burn something . . .or shine it into the water . . . .or into the air . . . .or bounce it 1000 times between two mirrors . . .put a diffraction grating on it and light the whole yard . . . *key the music* . . .There must be 50 ways to use your laser :cool:

Peace,
dave

You don't need Koni or Bilstein suspension to do laser drive-by ;D pow pow pow!

what type did you buy  I bought a 900.00 Rpl 260 I  love it no  remorse just wish i could've afforded a rpl 300 or bigger

I bought a RPL-225. With the 532/ 2.75 od safety glasses and certification it came to $808.32.

That is the very reason that I build my own lasers (I know that cannot include high powered greens....yet) It has cost me hundreds of $ over the last year but in small lumps so I don't feel that any single laser has cost too much.

Other than my first blue, in daily use, my lasers only get dusted off at haloween so investing $100's in a single laser would cause the same pangs after the initial "wow" has worn off.

Regards rog8811

Heh, I know the remorse feeling.

But I'm justifying it with the fact that I was saving money away for a nice new laptop. But I entered a competition and ended up winning a really nice laptop (even better than I was saving up for) :eek: So that meant I have a few grand in my account which I didn't have any use for.

So, the logical step was to start on my laser hobby that I've been meaning to do for years :D

Money I spent on Lasers and assorted laser equip.: $1,132 Lasers resale value owned , (no accesories), : $23,000
Money I spent on Telescopes and assorted equip.: $3,435 Telescopes resale value owned $2,685 so, no remorse here on either! ;D ;D