Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BUYERS BEWARE!

Do you know that jerk gave ME a - REP PT. 'cause I complained when he backed out of the deal ? If you don't believe me, check out my REP PTS. I don't think he has a clue as to what spell-check is, of course in his case, it SHOULD include sentence structure check as well ;)  Drew, I thank you again for de-Jaking ;D my Dorcy Jr. after he SWORE to me that " it worked alright when it left here " interspersed with his standard lol. He "WORKED " on it twice, before I got fed up & sent it where I knew it would be fixed right, so again, I thank you drew. BTW, did he EVER re-pay you the diode that you had to replace for me. I'd be shocked :eek: if he did, it's not conducive to his brand of business practice ;D  I told you jakey-boy, didn't I ?

jnrpop

daguin said:
[quote author=jnrpop link=1231369507/0#14 date=1231377287]Wow im waiting on two modules with open-can and Phr-803t from jake21.....
Should i be worried, its been awhile now, [highlight]he said yep fine, ship in 3-4 days, its been
prob close to 4 weeks now  [/highlight]:'( :'( :'(
But he did say hel through something cool in for the wait...i hope  :)

[highlight]Does anything else really need to be said?[/highlight]

So its a pretty common thing then with jake21??? ::)

jnrpop, Sorry to tell you this, but with jakey-boy, the only thing cool you'll get from him is an ice-cube ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've bought from jake several times and everything seems to arrive in 3-5 days :-?

This is pretty much all trade feedback, there is a post for the feedback.

I guess it has come to the point where that is not good enough and it has spilled out. Which is never good for LPF...

(I'm not saying i don't like this thread I'm just saying I don't like that it has come to this)

JLSE

phoenix77 said:
jnrpop, Sorry to tell you this, but with jakey-boy, the only thing cool you'll get from him is an ice-cube ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

After reviewing his feedback, all I see is a couple of people (familiar I might add) who had a bad experiance. One of those - reps cam e from Wes :-?

Ive traded with Jake and have had no problems. Everone is entitled to mistakes, its unfortunate that most would rather slam him in public than help out a fellow member :-/

I will continue to trust him, and make trades and deals without hesitation ;) We all learn as we go, but as it would seem, for some that never changes.

jnrpop

[highlight]We all learn as we go[/highlight]

This is true,
ive got nothing againt Jake21, this is the first transaction ive done with him, its just taken alot longer than he said it would,
but when you have to deal with lots of different transactions from different people, maybe?? it gets harder and more complicated,
idont no :-/

And i hope its not just an ice block ;D ;D ;D

JLSE

jnrpop said:
[highlight]We all learn as we go[/highlight]

This is true,
ive got nothing againt Jake21, this is the first transaction ive done with him, its just taken alot longer than he said it would,
but when you have to deal with lots of different transactions from different people, maybe?? it gets harder and more complicated,
idont no  :-/

And i hope its not just an ice block  ;D ;D ;D

I sell  laser related items on ebay, and sometimes things go slow and people must wait. In Jakes case I can empathise, as starting out is the most difficult. When you can only stock so many parts and your funds come from your sales, its easy to get ahead of things.

Not to mention waiting for a month for parts to come in from overseas, build and sell the finished items / parts for dirt cheap and keep any sort of momentum for a growing business. Ive been in this a little over a year, and am still just keeping afloat. LOL and I sell all my stuff at top dollar ;D

And all the people who have bought from him who recieved their diodes harvested and mounted for free? on his time? at no charge?
All the noobs should be so lucky there is someone willing to help them out like this without a fee.

As far as im concerned this thread is crap, and a weasily attempt at a personal attack by someone who stands to gain more customers in HIS group buy's, by stoking the fire...

If I didnt trust Jake21, I wouldnt have ordered 150 803t sleds from him ;)

laserwanabe said:
This is pretty much all trade feedback,  there is a post for the feedback.

I guess it has come to the point where that is not good enough and it has spilled out.  Which is never good for LPF...

(I'm not saying i don't like this thread I'm just saying I don't like that it has come to this)

Spyderz20x6 said:
All potential customers of Jake21 --

BEWARE!
Make sure you do not pay until you get a confirmation number that the item has shipped. I suggest not dealing with him at all.
He has a habit of taking your money, and then backin out of the deal and "forgetting" to refund you.
He doesn't even refund all your money. Then he makes some shitty BS excuse that not even a neanderthal would believe.

So, if you are dealing with Jake21, then make sure the item ships before you pay, or use a middleman.
Better yet, don't deal with him at all.

Thanks for your time :)

Doesnt sound like it has anything to do with "trades" at all.

[tt]Useless thread, brought to you by - Spyderz20x6-[/tt]

wannaburn said:
[quote author=jnrpop link=1231369507/20#24 date=1231394412][highlight]We all learn as we go[/highlight]

This is true,
idont no  :-/

And i hope its not just an ice block  ;D ;D ;D

I sell  laser related items on ebay, and sometimes things go slow and people must wait. In Jakes case I can empathise, as starting out is the most difficult. When you can only stock so many parts and your funds come from your sales, its easy to get ahead of things.

Not to mention waiting for a month for parts to come in from overseas, build and sell the finished items / parts for dirt cheap and keep any sort of momentum for a growing business. Ive been in this a little over a year, and am still just keeping afloat. LOL and I sell all my stuff at top dollar ;D

And all the people who have bought from him who recieved their diodes harvested and mounted for free? on his time? at no charge?
All the noobs should be so lucky there is someone willing to help them out like this without a fee.

As far as im concerned this thread is crap, and a weasily attempt at a personal attack by someone who stands to gain more customers in HIS group buy's, by stoking the fire...

If I didnt trust Jake21, I wouldnt have ordered 150 803t sleds from him ;)

laserwanabe said:
This is pretty much all trade feedback,  there is a post for the feedback.

I guess it has come to the point where that is not good enough and it has spilled out.  Which is never good for LPF...

Spyderz20x6 said:
All potential customers of Jake21 --

BEWARE!
Make sure you do not pay until you get a confirmation number that the item has shipped. I suggest not dealing with him at all.
He has a habit of taking your money, and then backin out of the deal and "forgetting" to refund you.
He doesn't even refund all your money. Then he makes some shitty BS excuse that not even a neanderthal would believe.

So, if you are dealing with Jake21, then make sure the item ships before you pay, or use a middleman.
Better yet, don't deal with him at all.

Thanks for your time :)

Doesnt sound like it has anything to do with "trades" at all.

[tt]Useless thread, brought to you by - Spyderz20x6-[/tt]
  [/quote]
Say what you want, but my opinion stands.
This has nothing to do with you, and I didn't even ask you to barge in and post stupid crap about how you and Jake are best buddies who trust eachother and have had good experiences together and yadiyadiyadi.

I don't care. You have your own experiences with Jake, and others do too. And most of those others have had a bad experience.
BTW, thanks for neg repping me. I'm not even going to bother neg repping you.

EDIT: Nevermind, i did bother.

I agree with all you have said SPYDERZ. Maxkillz says he gets his stuff from jakey-boy in 3 to 5 days. Are you sure that's not how long it lasts ? ;D ;D

JLSE

Spyderz@$$,

Just what I would expect from you ;)

A neg rep from such a clown only serves to amuse me. When ur all growed up, maybe you will see the light. Til then your still just a clown :)

Alright kiddies, back to your thread :p