Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buy one laser- get 62 for free!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
You better hope Jerry.
Otherwise 62 extra LPM's for Vetttech. ;)
:crackup:

Even though they shipped you 63 lasers for the original $9.20, they probably still made a profit.

Gee.. I hope my shipper didn't screw up....:eek:
Thanks for your order...:beer:

BTW... I tried to PM you but am locked out.

Looks like someone mixed up Laser orders and
shipping labels...

Did that once a few years ago and sent a Deluxe
LaserBee II instead of a 2.5W USB.
Heavy Booze Party weekends never pay. Let the
customer keep it and sucked it up.

Jerry

Thanks Jerry! I look forward to my new LPM! I think that's exactly what happened, they got the labels mixed up. Rest assured, not one penny is coming out of my pocket to ship this box back to China or anywhere else for that matter! This is their problem!!

Ide like to see these all on at once!! How many batteries you got? Ha

GSS

Ok! UPDATE: It seems my original order of one 532nm laser is still on the way!! LOL!
After testing a few of the lasers from the box, they are all unmarked 650nm and they are all unfocused, the lenses needed to be closer to the diode. Fortunately the lenses are not glued and can be easily threaded in closer to the diode and focused!
So no laser warning stickers of any kind, WL, etc..Was everyone you tested out of focus?
Who could of possibly ordered them in the first place? and for what reason's?:thinking:

still offering 5 to ten bucks for two

I will keep your offer in mind! I am waiting for two months to give the seller time to reclaim these first. After two months, i may part with a few. Thanks!

GSS

I'm still curious as to why someone purchased a big lot of unfocused and unlabeled 650nm's. Wonder what their plans were:thinking:

Ushan

I actually ripped one of these apart (was a busted 405nm) to see if I could re-use the host. The laser is pressed into the housing pretty well, as I couldn't remove it without literally cutting the host in half with my Dremel. Maby if I had a press or something to press the old module out it would have been easier.

Last edited:
I'm still curious as to why someone purchased a big lot of unfocused and unlabeled 650nm's. Wonder what their plans were:thinking:

Yep, its got me scratching my head also! My theory is this, the shipping box said FLASHLIGHTS on it, and all the units are unfocused to act like a flashlight and unlabeled. I think this was a attempt at deceiving customs!

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
Great idea to use (some of) them as gifts for LPF donors! Rep you if I could+++

Last edited:
I will keep your offer in mind! I am waiting for two months to give the seller time to reclaim these first. After two months, i may part with a few. Thanks!

right on and understandable but wow what a colossal f%@k up