Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BR FOR SALE!!! or trade now with pics

Re: BR FOR SALE!!! or trade

Yeah i thought that was a BIT cheap. Anyhow, i will have 3 of them when my Skram0 Laser gets here :D

Yeah. Looking again...

Bionic-Badger, that would be 1 for $2.30 more likely :) Especially since I've been looking at other sites, and 4x4 inch for ~$2.50 seems to be the agreed upon value :)

Oh well, but even so, $2.30? That's nothing if you're not planning on tiling your bathroom or floor with it.

Bionic-Badger said:
tiling your bathroom or floor with it.

Tiling the bathroom floor with it you say...

:)

*crunches the numbers*

$3000. Hmm... maybe something to wait for when I'm rich :)

the only consolation for that is you will save electricity lol

ok time for some constructive criticism - Glona if you want people to buy your product you're going to have to at least include some pictures (i never buy anything i can't see a picture of)

SMIDSY

MarioMaster said:
ok time for some constructive criticism - Glona if you want people to buy your product you're going to have to at least include some pictures (i never buy anything i can't see a picture of)

i agree i'm interested possibly in this....

glona

hay ken if i had the money i woudl buy another of your lasers in a heart beat i tinhk your right its jsut peopel wont power not quality

glona

ok give me a min to post the pics

Attachments

• laser_023.jpg
    laser_023.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 72

Ace82

I understand Kenom's frustrations here, but that's just how it is.  Business is business, everybody's trying to get their net to the most populated areas first and are willing to do just about any unfair tactic out there to do so, motivated from basic survival instincts (and greed).  There are people who care about quality, and those people won't give a rat's ass about a free optic or glow tile.  Technically, the seller shouldn't even include that in his/her offer and just include it as a bonus (at least that's how professionals like Jack from Optotronics do).  It would offer the buyer a very pleasant surprise when they receive their laser.  More importantly, this topic already 3 pages in and nothing but discussion of glow tiles and such with little to no information on the actual laser.  I suggest you start a new thread with all the info on your first post without all the mumbo-jumbo.  

Edit: "can't resize pictures?"!!?? :eek: What? But you can build blu-ray lasers? Wow. Photo shop. Even Paint works.

Ace82 said:
I understand Kenom's frustrations here, but that's just how it is. Business is business, everybody's trying to get their net to the most populated areas first and are willing to do just about any unfair tactic out there to do so, motivated from basic survival instincts (and greed). There are people who care about quality, and those people won't give a rat's ass about a free optic or glow tile. Technically, the seller shouldn't even include that in his/her offer and just include it as a bonus (at least that's how professionals like Jack from Optotronics do). It would offer the buyer a very pleasant surprise when they receive their laser. More importantly, this topic already 3 pages in and nothing but discussion of glow tiles and such with little to no information on the actual laser. I suggest you start a new thread with all the info on your first post without all the mumbo-jumbo.

Edit: "can't resize pictures?"!!?? :eek: What? But you can build blu-ray lasers? Wow. Photo shop. Even Paint works.

+1 to you for your intelligence :)

and he / she is 16 and can barely type, i suppose photo editing is somewhat difficult.... its like 4 clicks of the mouse.

glona

omg if you have a problem with me tell me il try and work on it but im sorry

Glona -

I know you are trying - what software do you use to surf the web with ? Internet Explorer, or firefox ? If you use Firefox, it has a built in spell checker that works fabulously - not hammering you, just passing on info ! Slow down a little bit, take your time, I dunno if you notice, but I spell the word, "THE" like this : HTE LOTS of times in my posts ! sometimes, even though I have spell check on, I am in too big of a hurry, and it looks sloppy. Take time to proof read your posts, take time to quality check your laser builds, and folks may lay off a little bit ;-)

Kenom

wouldn't it be nice if there was a spell check option right here on the forum next to the word "post"?

tomcat

Kenom said:
wouldn't it be nice if there was a spell check option right here on the forum next to the word "post"?

put it to cold and see what he says

daguin

Misspelled words are underlined in red dots on my computer. First, set a bookmark for http://www.merriam-webster.com/ . When you get the red line, look the word up. That's what I do. I am a horrible speller (and I sight type). Yes. It takes time and effort, but not doing it shows you are lazy and shows disrespect for those that have to do your work trying to figure out what you are trying to say.

Second, take the time to proofread what you wrote. Hit "Preview" instead of "post". Reading it in preview mode separates your ego from it a bit. Lastly re-read the posting itself. The brain often sees a "posting" as someone else's work. It can see the mistakes of "others" much easier.

Peace,
dave