Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*BOUGHT* Custom 445 Laser from Flaminpyro!! *PIC HEAVY*

Just what are you trying to say, any thing good ?
Let me give you a little piece of advice that just might help you get along better with everone.
If you don't have something good to say, it's better to say nothing !
Have a good day ;)

^^girl looks dumb as fu--!

Last edited:

IsaacT

I meant no offense to anyone, just remarking on her expression in that photo...course it could also be that she appears to be really drunk.

Also, 2 different girls were seen in this thread. I only had good things to say about alfiechip's wife. Just wanted to make that clear.

Last edited:

DrSid

I say again she would look better in goggles. And she would be protected. And she would promote laser safety. I can't hang the picture on the wall like this.:umbrella:

Just what are you trying to say, any thing good ?
Let me give you a little piece of advice that just might help you get along better with everone.
If you don't have something good to say, it's better to say nothing !
Have a good day ;)

It's my fault FP. I brought my opinion into it while I should have kept it to myself.

Man, the tritium rocks! Gotta look into copying you ;P unless you get a patent first, hehe. Great laser! & FWIW, IMHO your wife is beautiful!

She Doesn't need the goggles as long as she was conscious of where she was looking, and I am sure her husband wouldn't hurt her. And I am sure he would make sure she was safe if he felt she was in danger. They probably didn't use goggles because it would take away the cute factor and not to mention the eyes which are a large part of physical attraction, which these pictures were partly intended for. Cheers:)

Na, CJ is a guy. Just a little confused, and apprehensive. We all go through it. Some take a little longer to get past it then others. Its not a negative thing, it just makes life lonely till we learn to get past it. He'll do just fine.

Last time I checked I was a guy and that was a few mins ago while I was watching two asian girls eating what looked like peanut butter. But not so sure now :thinking:

Geesh!!
This has become the euphemism thread. :eg::crackup::crackup::crackup: