Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*** BluRays for $25... ***

Daedal

Officially, yes... and officially, no.

I've been saying that the last day for this GB will be yesterday. So, this morning I stopped the orders from the site. If anyone wants to get in on this GB let me know before Christmas. The guy is off for a couple of days and so there is time to squeeze and couple extra folks in here if we need to.

As about the future... no one knows. I am temporarily looking for more sleep. So for the next month or so I'm off GB's. Once that happens and I get my energy back, you never know what may happen after :p

Thanx all;
DDL

I got my two last Thursday. Thanks Daedal! I built out one pointer so far and it's been going strong for 3 days now! I'm lovein it! Merry Christmas to you!

drlava

Any comments on the performance of the latest batch? I just received some and they no longer have the pxboy sticker on them. (possibly a good thing?)

FokoF

Daedal! any spares? just blew my DIY red :'( and i'm looking a nice shiney blue to replace it. If you have any "just" lying around i'll take one off your hands. ;D

Things

i was JUST about to buy one, when i noticed that you were having a break LOL. Anyways looking foward to buying some from you in the future ;)

He needs to change the name of this thread and remove the link from him sig.

I'm so tired of being teased every time I click on another one I missed out on, can't wait for the next.

Hi Daedal.

I would be very glad to buy a one but I'm a bit messed with the upgrade options :-?
I want to mount this diode into the barrel from Kenom's GB so which one would you suggest ?

Thx !
Ray.

hey daedal have you recieved these and shipped them out yet???

just wondering

Abray

I was from the second GB, the one where you didn't have enough AixiZ modules. have those arrived yet, or do you know when they will be done?